Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve been sitting Priority 1 for over a month now 🤬 I thought it was going to mean something but it seems it just means you’re at the front of the “hurry up and wait” line lol
I look at this post and am split. I think it’s good news that they’re moving up FE’s and hope mine is one of the FE’s that schedule this coming Thursday if they “actually” schedule builds (I learnt the last two weeks not to get my hopes up).
But and I mean BUT! It’s really disconcerting to sit here and read post after post about bad MIC tops. Makes me think that they just don’t have their shit together with the tops and I don’t want an inferior product for my Bronco. I feel like Ford has decided that they’re just going to go through what tops they have and pick out the best of a bad bunch and put them out for the FE since they promised they would be MY21’s and then they will delay everyone else's order that isn’t a soft top until they can build a roof that is actually a good product.??
I guess we can take solace in that the tops are replaceable, but then this is the most expensive car I’ve ever bought and for 60k I I’d like to think it had a roof that wasn’t a throw away in a couple of years time.. Plus I can’t stand rattles! Anything but a rattle lol
You bought the wrong vehicle.
Sponsored

txozpilot

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda (Worlds best family van) Odyssey ;)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You bought the wrong vehicle.
As opposed to what exactly?? I would hope Ford can produce a higher quality vehicle than Jeep.. there’s been a lot of cost cutting measures on this first iteration.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As opposed to what exactly?? I would hope Ford can produce a higher quality vehicle than Jeep.. there’s been a lot of cost cutting measures on this first iteration.
A lot? Like what?
Sponsored