Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 BMW M3, 2018 F150, 2018 EA330SC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Move south?
I mean we are in Vegas, so Death Valley is an option all year long, but I wanted an epic trip out to Colorado with the kids before school started. How late in the season can we do the passes in Colorado? I will have little kids with me and the wife, so I don't want to get too crazy. I'm saving that for a trip to the Rubicon with my dad. By the way thanks Loren Healy, will be ordering your Rubicon Armour for our Rubicon trip next year.
Sponsored

UtahLars

First Edition
First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Ford Bronco First Edition. ‘21 Audi RS6 Avan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Im in the same boat as you.
Same here, though I did receive the same two emails as everyone else (late May and late June). But that's it, otherwise same boat. Oh yeah, and the poster and sticker. I'm a 2 door so I think I'm among the most deeply screwed. :)

EA First Edition

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4D First Edition/4D Sas OBX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I wonder how they’re going to build a ton of first editions while my first edition that has been sitting for almost 50 days can’t be finished and shipped? Lmao classic Ford

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So, I just caught up on this thread. I called the dealer at breakfast and they said they still have not been contacted by FORD to confirm delivery. He did tell me of the 40 or so reservations the dealership had they just delivered their first BRONCO yesterday. The sales guy told me all he knows is they were told by management anything with a MIC top will see huge delays and they aren’t expecting anything with a MIC top other than FE’s for 2021 model year. I obviously can’t verify the accuracy of this so don’t shoot the messenger. Just relaying what I was told.

There are only 7000 FE's ordered, so if w!@$*o can only make 7,000 tops then Ford is looking at a very small total number of MY21.
That will be big news if true. They can expect F stock to get hammered when all this comes out.

F

Bronco Pilot

First Edition
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 BMW M3, 2018 F150, 2018 EA330SC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I wonder how they’re going to build a ton of first editions while my first edition that has been sitting for almost 50 days can’t be finished and shipped? Lmao classic Ford
I mean as tragic as this all is, at least we got stickers. No other car manufacturer ever sent me a sticker so I guess I am sticking with FORD.

Speaking of FORD. Please get rid of the Blue oval on the back of the Bronco and give us back the chunky block F O R D from my earlier ‘78 Bronco. That looks much better than the Blue oval.

Sponsored

EA First Edition

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4D First Edition/4D Sas OBX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
First addition reservation holders....having that reservation does not mean you were first....assuming everyone that reserved night one clicked that button.. 10s of thousands of reservations happened before you, they just didn't want to spend 70k on a ford.
Considering the first editions sold out in minutes atleast half of use were one of the first people to hit that button

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Considering the first editions sold out in minutes atleast half of use were one of the first people to hit that button
First Edition reservations did not fill up in minutes. Mine was made in hour 4 on 13 July

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is happening almost exclusively to FE.
I think they decided to build a bunch of FE, so they were moved up and other trim levels were moved back.
They must have read my post saying all FE's need to be built by 30 Sep or they must be called MY22 lol

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I tried to order a FE at the moment event went live, but the Ford site crashed.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It didn't fill up in minutes the site broke in minutes, then hours later FE were available again

Sponsored

RobCo

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 1977 Ford Bronco project
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sounds like they are starting to catch up, good for all you FE holders

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I haven't read all of the posts, but congratulations to the First Edition reservation holders! This is as it should be. Ford doing the right thing by getting these pumped out sooner rather than later. (y)

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received the email my FE just moved up to be sooner by two weeks.
Was Aug 23 now Aug 9

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I mean we are in Vegas, so Death Valley is an option all year long, but I wanted an epic trip out to Colorado with the kids before school started. How late in the season can we do the passes in Colorado? I will have little kids with me and the wife, so I don't want to get too crazy. I'm saving that for a trip to the Rubicon with my dad. By the way thanks Loren Healy, will be ordering your Rubicon Armour for our Rubicon trip next year.
Go to dealership. Test drive bronco. Come back 3 weeks later?

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I mean as tragic as this all is, at least we got stickers. No other car manufacturer ever sent me a sticker so I guess I am sticking with FORD.

Speaking of FORD. Please get rid of the Blue oval on the back of the Bronco and give us back the chunky block F O R D from my earlier ‘78 Bronco. That looks much better than the Blue oval.
I haven’t received crap other than delay emails so consider yourself lucky regarding the poster and sticker 😉
Sponsored