Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Nope......nothing yet. I bet mine comes for Xmas......Santa has the elves working their asses off looking for enough parts to finish it. They have the FE badge done.....but thats it right now.....according to Lazy elf.
Sponsored

Rakkasan187

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco, 2020 Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I reserved my FE early first day, converted to order as soon as it was possible and haven't heard another word from Ford since then. My dealer says I am priority 1 but I have no production week, VIN or anything that says Ford knows I exist since they took my deposit.

Anyone else in this boat? Is there someone at Ford I should be contacting since my dealer just tells me to be patient?
Im in the same boat as you.

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
For everyone that has an FE that moved up, whatā€™s your configuration? Just trying to see if their is any impact. Me:

4 dr CG BO

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Raptor, ā€˜21 Macan S, ā€˜22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I reserved my FE early first day, converted to order as soon as it was possible and haven't heard another word from Ford since then. My dealer says I am priority 1 but I have no production week, VIN or anything that says Ford knows I exist since they took my deposit.

Anyone else in this boat? Is there someone at Ford I should be contacting since my dealer just tells me to be patient?
Same, dealer informed me that mine was moved to a priority 1 on the 24th. Of course with the next two weeks not having any scheduling Iā€™m hopeful the next round, whenever that occurs, the priority 1 orders will be assigned a VIN and built.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I reserved a LB FE with black interior within the first hour of reservations going live. I still have no VIN or build date, although just today I noticed on Fordā€™s website it now says ā€œOrdering with Dealerā€.

Can anyone explain this to me? I honestly expected to be near the front of the line, but apparently not.
Youā€™ll get an email Thursday.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Does anyone else have a FE with no build date yet? I haven't received that or VIN from my dealer yet.
Yes, a good majority donā€™t have build dates. Thereā€™s serious issues with the hard tops and Fordā€™s now realizing they better build what they promised will be delivered in 2021. So theyā€™re going to shift heavy focus on first editions.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved a LB FE with black interior within the first hour of reservations going live. I still have no VIN or build date, although just today I noticed on Fordā€™s website it now says ā€œOrdering with Dealerā€.

Can anyone explain this to me? I honestly expected to be near the front of the line, but apparently not.
The only evidence I have that I exist is:

A) Off Roadeo acknowledged no cost on my trip

B) I got the drawing/sticker pack

Without those, I would have no idea if I am waiting for no reason.

My dealership is small and they didn't understand all the hoops Ford was throwing up:

1) Guesstimate Allocations

2) Real allocations based on converted orders - which they lost some as a result.

3) order systems - they treated everything like the standard ordering system they had always used.

So it is a crap shoot what happens to me - but it will save me money, just not time.

I know they have had 0 orders fulfilled at this point and one of the employees cancelled his order a couple of months ago.

Oh, well...

Bronco Pilot

First Edition
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 BMW M3, 2018 F150, 2018 EA330SC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So, I just caught up on this thread. I called the dealer at breakfast and they said they still have not been contacted by FORD to confirm delivery. He did tell me of the 40 or so reservations the dealership had they just delivered their first BRONCO yesterday. The sales guy told me all he knows is they were told by management anything with a MIC top will see huge delays and they arenā€™t expecting anything with a MIC top other than FEā€™s for 2021 model year. I obviously canā€™t verify the accuracy of this so donā€™t shoot the messenger. Just relaying what I was told.

Bronco Pilot

First Edition
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 BMW M3, 2018 F150, 2018 EA330SC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Youā€™ll get an email Thursday.
That would be great news! The Bronco means a lot to me, so I'm in this for the long haul. I even ordered a 2nd one ( my wife was so impressed by it in the Off-Rodeo she wants one now too) . I'm just worried it won't get here before we can enjoy some topless 4x4 trips with the family before winter arrives.

Fingers crossed.....

Sponsored

VehiChase

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Ford Bronco (bought 99), 14 Xterra, 89 Daytona
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Im in the same boat as you.
ā€œIā€™m with you fellersā€ā€¦ā€¦ same - 7/13 reservation of my FE. So far only a poster and a stickerā€¦. Nothing for any production date. Per my dealer I was #10 on their order and also MAP ā€œhasā€ my order. Still nothing

they have delivered #1 and #2 FE to my dealerā€¦.. one of these the dude sold and made $40K ( I heard the story how he called to cancel his extended warranty stuff and pay off the financing ) good for him
Ford Bronco Good News - Build Date Moved Up For First Edition Bronco Orders 967CB283-0577-42C1-8376-196732E70ED4

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That would be great news! The Bronco means a lot to me, so I'm in this for the long haul. I even ordered a 2nd one ( my wife was so impressed by it in the Off-Rodeo she wants one now too) . I'm just worried it won't get here before we can enjoy some topless 4x4 trips with the family before winter arrives.

Fingers crossed.....
The email is the first piece. Just hope they have their shit together with the tops. If not youā€™ll bronco will be sitting at the plant for a while. The one guys been waiting for a few months for his to be delivered.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
ā€œIā€™m with you fellersā€ā€¦ā€¦ same - 7/13 reservation of my FE. So far only a poster and a stickerā€¦. Nothing for any production date. Per my dealer I was #10 on their order and also MAP ā€œhasā€ my order. Still nothing

they have delivered #1 and #2 FE to my dealerā€¦.. one of these the dude sold and made $40K ( I heard the story how he called to cancel his extended warranty stuff and pay off the financing ) good for him
Ford Bronco Good News - Build Date Moved Up For First Edition Bronco Orders 967CB283-0577-42C1-8376-196732E70ED4
Iā€™ve been offered $25k over sticker so far nice down payment for my 392 wrangler I ordered. šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Fingers crossed.....
Move south?
Sponsored