Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This month is the first time in 3 months that we've had a normal dealer wholesale.

Wholesale - is the process which Ford alloces new vehicle production to dealers for retail and stock orders. For the last 2 months we have not been able to order any vehicles for stock inventory.

This is a great sign for the overall micro chip shortage and Ford's ability to produce cars. My hope is that this means we have reached the valley (we had 100+ Fords on the lot last year and now have less than 10) and now are on our way back up. While this doesn't resolve the top issue, this could be a sign that Ford has one less hurdle to jump over with production and if the top issue gets figured out everything will be full speed ahead!
Sponsored

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This month is the first time in 3 months that we've had a normal dealer wholesale.

Wholesale - is the process which Ford alloces new vehicle production to dealers for retail and stock orders. For the last 2 months we have not been able to order any vehicles for stock inventory.

This is a great sign for the overall micro chip shortage and Ford's ability to produce cars. My hope is that this means we have reached the valley (we had 100+ Fords on the lot last year and now have less than 10) and now are on our way back up. While this doesn't resolve the top issue, this could be a sign that Ford has one less hurdle to jump over with production and if the top issue gets figured out everything will be full speed ahead!
Wow 100 to 10! Thatā€™s crazy! I hope your salesman are doing ok with less $$ right now due to lack of sales.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good. My wifeā€™s nagging me for an Explorer Platinum because sheā€™s jealous of my Bronco order.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow 100 to 10! Thatā€™s crazy! I hope your salesman are doing ok with less $$ right now due to lack of sales.
Yes, on May 1st of 2020 we had 108 Ford vehicles on the lot. May 31st 2021 we had 8.

Sponsored

azbittel

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mach E - Premium - AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My guy is doing very well... his explanation is that people are left to buy used, or limited selection of new. But the only new vehicles left are the higher trim models which bring a higher commission. So there are less total sales, but the sales are either high margin used, or high margin new. Rather than limited used sales, and very high amount of low margin budget cars.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

On another note, I saw a bunch of my friends in the mustang community get unclogged from delays and all are geting built now so I think the cork is uncorked finally in general.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So, I guess this is a warning shot that our sky high trade-in values are going to start heading back to reality soon. :LOL:

Bulletbill

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So, I guess this is a warning shot that our sky high trade-in values are going to start heading back to reality soon. :LOL:
If thatā€™s the case, Iā€™m glad I sold my truck last month.

Bulletbill

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks for the good news. Itā€™s nice to see the world getting back to normal.

On a completely separate note, I had an epiphany reading your post. Is @ZachDanger your alias on the forum? I mean it seems likely since Zach@Granger and ZachDanger are so similarā€¦and I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen you post on the same threadsā€¦coincidence? I think not lol.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the good news. Itā€™s nice to see the world getting back to normal.

On a completely separate note, I had an epiphany reading your post. Is @ZachDanger your alias on the forum? I mean it seems likely since Zach@Granger and ZachDanger are so similarā€¦and I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen you post on the same threadsā€¦coincidence? I think not lol.
I cannot confirm or deny.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This is great news, although probably wouldnā€™t call it Bronco news or Bronco related other than by nameplate.

Ford has specifically said the Bronco constraints are unrelated to chip shortage etc, and presumably Broncos arenā€™t what will be filling dealer stock soā€¦

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for sharing this, Zach!

Interesting insight... maybe I should sell my spare vehicle now before the price normalizes.