Sponsored

Good Purchase and Experience -- The way a new Bronco should be.

Jette

Black Diamond
First Name
Jet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello and Good morning to the Bronco6G community.

I joined this community in 2020, shortly after we threw our hat in on second day reservation. It has been inspiring and stressful to see everyone get their new toys and share them with the world. This was a wild ride (indeed) for our first car purchase. The most notable excitement of buying a new Bronco has been the lack of having a tangible source to kick the tires. Thank you for those providing pictures and experiences to keep our hopes alive!

I see there are many new posts about buyers frustration or rough purchase experiences. We too were frustrated and blinded by bumps on the road to getting a new Bronco. We consider ourselves lucky with our experience and thought it may be valuable to show some good news on the forums. Please understand that I am creating this post to precipitate positivity and excitement and is not intended as a boast.

Our experience was good and honest but certainly not boring. We had originally gone in for a Black Diamond without upgrades. Thanks to feedback and research from Bronco6G, (mostly me) we decided to upgrade with a Sasquatch package to make the dream (mostly mine) complete.

We thought long and hard about getting a soft top to speed things up. Instead we stood our ground with all of the options that would only make more delays: Tow, MIC Hard Top, 2.7L, Sasquatch.

We had a glimpse of hope in December of 2021, where our Bronco was produced, but not built. We are very lucky that it was put on the assembly line at this time because we didn't want to lose our original paint color.

Then she sat on the dirt/ice mountain, and we waited. With the spirit of the community, our dreams were kept alive knowing that we there with thousands of others. We fought together with B6G for 4 months while our Bronco sat waiting for computer hardware.

Dreams do eventually come true. We finally took delivery at the end of April, 2021. Some 20 months after reservation date. We fell in love with our new Bronco instantly and all the new details and things we learn as we go just keep making the experience better. While I am a beginner with off-road vehicles at most, I feel very confident behind the wheel and the car responds accordingly. We plan to take this confidence to new and possibly difficult roads. Now we eagerly await to see how the Bronco behaves when grip is compromised.

The team at Ford O'Meara in Northglenn, CO has been with us through the journey. They were frustrated with us and we went through growing pains together to understand how to get a Bronco into the hands of the faithful customers. They stood by their word and didn't try to squeeze in any ADM or other BS.

Thank you Ford, and to the Bronco6G community! We'll see you on the trails!
Sponsored