R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, BMW M3 Competition X-Drive
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Who has the best service department in the LA area? I bought a Wildtrak from an original owner and will need the roof replaced. The dealer that sold them the car is ghosting the two of us. (Assuming they are frustrated he sold the car) Looking for a service center who can help get the replacement process started.
Sponsored

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Who has the best service department in the LA area? I bought a Wildtrak from an original owner and will need the roof replaced. The dealer that sold them the car is ghosting the two of us. (Assuming they are frustrated he sold the car) Looking for a service center who can help get the replacement process started.
Ken Grody does a pretty good job. They are in Orange County (Buena Park). They work on two of my fords. I have been told good things form some Raptor guys about Galpin Ford in the Valley too.

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ken Grody does a pretty good job. They are in Orange County (Buena Park). They work on two of my fords. I have been told good things form some Raptor guys about Galpin Ford in the Valley too.
Idk they (Ken Grody) botched 2 jobs in our family very recently. Brakes on dad's super duty and wiring on sister's mustang. Both are repairs their service dept. recommended be done. It took a fight to make it right too. The mustang made it a block before every warning light went off and then they tried to play it off like they did nothing wrong and wanted to charge diagnostics.

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Idk they (Ken Grody) botched 2 jobs in our family very recently. Brakes on dad's super duty and wiring on sister's mustang. Both are repairs their service dept. recommended be done. It took a fight to make it right too. The mustang made it a block before every warning light went off and then they tried to play it off like they did nothing wrong and wanted to charge diagnostics.
Good to know. Suggest OP marks Grody off the list based off your experience.

OP
OP
Rosalieee

Rosalieee

Raptor
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, BMW M3 Competition X-Drive
Your Bronco Model