Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not sure if yall have seen this yet but I just found this review of the Territory MT which is found on squatched broncos and many other new offroad style vehicles. Seems like a decent street tire but nothing to write home about. It seems odd that ford went with this tire considering ford is already using 315/70/17s KO2s on the raptor which seem to be more offroad capable while also being very good for street use.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Certainly seems like an unbiased opinion. Not fully up to speed on his Bronco knowledge there though.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just a guess but Ford probably wanted a good street tire most for the ‘squatch.

Anybody serious about off roading is going to stop by discount tire on the way home and throw on a set of nitto trail grapplers or KM3’s.

OP
OP
Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just a guess but Ford probably wanted a good street tire most for the ‘squatch.

Anybody serious about off roading is going to stop by discount tire on the way home and throw on a set of nitto trail grapplers or KM3’s.
I'm waiting to see people get stuck in the mud with them because it says MT😂

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mmmm, tires filled with MT promises. For shame, for shame. How ever shall we Grappler with that?

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am very curious to see how I like these compared to my MTR's w/ Kevlar. I am on my second set of the MTR's and I love them. They have never given me an issue and I got decent mileage out of them for an aggressive tire. I would have tried Duratrac's, but they didn't come in a 35x12.50r15.

From the video, these tires look more in line with the Duratrac's so I am excited to give them a shot and hopefully we won't all be disappointed!

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I did not like the wheels already with squatch - and now I like the tires even less. In my experience, the Goodyears were always softer and seemed to wear faster.
So I think to save the $$ and get my own wheels and tires in 35" if I want to go that route. And before anyone mentions it - there is more to SAS than wheels and tires - but I am not sure I need all that extra.

Sponsored

Badsquatch2021

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tbd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I did not like the wheels already with squatch - and now I like the tires even less. In my experience, the Goodyears were always softer and seemed to wear faster.
So I think to save the $$ and get my own wheels and tires in 35" if I want to go that route. And before anyone mentions it - there is more to SAS than wheels and tires - but I am not sure I need all that extra.
Same reason I'm skipping the sas. Don't like the wheels and I've always had something against Goodyear's. They wear fast and traction fades as they get used. I'll stick with KO2s or KM3s

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Don't recall where I read it, but somewhere on Ford's official docs (like that makes it true) they specifically said the MT was Mud Terrain. I know some folks say it means Multi Terrain.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good chance this tire is going to suck...
Also a good chance it's going to be really good...no one really knows at this point. No reason to think it will suck. The Duratrac is a good tire, so if this is improved and a little more aggressive than that, then it may in fact be very good.

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also a good chance it's going to be really good...no one really knows at this point. No reason to think it will suck. The Duratrac is a good tire, so if this is improved and a little more aggressive than that, then it may in fact be very good.
The only tire I've had worth a damn from GY was the MTR (old one). Every other tire has been garbage. I am considering a switch to MTR's when I go to 37's along with many others. That said, I have very little faith this tire will be any good.
Sponsored