First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, I am sticking with KO2s or putting Duratracs on when the first set wears out.
Do you know...on other Fords, when changing to a tire with different revs/mile, is updating the onboard computer something the owner can do - or must the dealer go into FORScan?
Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
if you are drastically changing the diameter of the tire/wheel combo then the aftermarket will need to reset it.

I am pretty sure you can't do it with ForScan.

Do you know...on other Fords, when changing to a tire with different revs/mile, is updating the onboard computer something the owner can do - or must the dealer go into FORScan?

RAIDER_24

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sas does have a lift, look at the overland build with 35" km3s, it's a BL without SAS. The tires don't fit at all and it is barely drivable with out heavy trimming.
yeah those tires look pretty tightly squeezed in there....in the Bronco Nation walk around video he states it does have a Sasquatch pkg at 1:11 but it must be a misquote since it’s a manual transmission..... those KM3’s are 35/12.5/17’s which are about .64” larger diameter than the stock 315/70/17’s and the wheels are the same 17x8.5 as the Squatch wheels but stick out an additional 30mm due to the different offset (+30 to 0). So they definitely fill more space than the Sasquatch wheel/tire setup but going negative in offset and increasing tire size slightly will decrease clearance and increase your likelihood of rubbing....that being said, is that the sole reason they look so tight or also be the Sasquatch has a slight factory lift? 🤷🏻‍♂️ I dunno, that’s why I asked if anyone knew for sure. Sorry, there’s probably better threads to dive into these details!

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

yeah those tires look pretty tightly squeezed in there....in the Bronco Nation walk around video he states it does have a Sasquatch pkg at 1:11 but it must be a misquote since it’s a manual transmission..... those KM3’s are 35/12.5/17’s which are about .64” larger diameter than the stock 315/70/17’s and the wheels are the same 17x8.5 as the Squatch wheels but stick out an additional 30mm due to the different offset (+30 to 0). So they definitely fill more space than the Sasquatch wheel/tire setup but going negative in offset and increasing tire size slightly will decrease clearance and increase your likelihood of rubbing....that being said, is that the sole reason they look so tight or also be the Sasquatch has a slight factory lift? 🤷🏻‍♂️ I dunno, that’s why I asked if anyone knew for sure. Sorry, there’s probably better threads to dive into these details!
It was confirmed at the original unveiling of the Overland demo unit, months ago, it was non squatch.

Squatch lift, or lack there of, is currently being debated, yet again, here:

What size lift does Sasquatch equate to?

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It looks like you are a fan of common core. Those look like words to me, I prefer actual math.
The numbers are in the posts, simplified, so anyone can follow. We have been debating the lift dimensions since July with no end in sight, or until we have parts to measure.

Use whatever method you want to recalculate the lift dimensions, like the rest of us, you will need to research your own starting numbers for your own calculations.

We look forward to you posting your results.

Last edited:

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I just know for a Jeep JK you have to get a procal or similar to change tire diameter and pressure settings.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh tire threads, how I love thee.

Tires may be the single most subjective topic within off-road / truck forums. Personal preference, usage, geography, experience & expectations sway opinions wildly.

It’s all good. My expectations for the Territory are...

- if they’re anything like the Duratrac I’d wager they’re prone to punctures if you wheel in sharp rocks.
- if they’re anything like the Duratrac they will be very good as a winter on road tire.
- I expect them to be very similar to the Duratrac.

Who knows what I’ll end up doing but my current plan is to keep my Sas wheels and tires as my winter set and pic up a pair of aftermarket wheels and tires for summer.

I will admit, the RTR + Trail Grappler combo has my attention.

PEACE

Girryn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Audi S4, 2015 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The numbers are in the posts, simplified, so anyone can follow. We have been debating the lift dimensions since July with no end in sight, or until we have parts to measure.

Use whatever method you want to recalculate the lift dimensions, like the rest of us, you will need to research your own starting numbers for your own calculations.

We look forward to you posting your results.
".827” of additional ground clearance"

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

".827” of additional ground clearance"
Please show your work. It's unclear how you're calculating .827".

Edit: I understand you are referring to ground clearance, but what height are you using for each tire size?

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Disappointing. I was hoping they'd be more like the duratracs. These look weak.
I was curious to see how the duratrac would compare to my st/maxx Coopers. The territory's look like they'll slice open on the rocks. Now I wonder how many flats they got on the Rubicon.

On the plus side, they look good for pavement / dirt / fire roads, heavy rain and fresh snow. I think a lot of buyers will be happy enough with them, except tire wear. They look soft and shallow.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Please show your work. It's unclear how you're calculating .827".

Edit: I understand you are referring to ground clearance, but what height are you using for each tire size?
(315-285)*.70/25.4 = 0.827

Girryn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Audi S4, 2015 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like your a fan of not doing full research and calculations.

No one cares about anything other than the total lift dimensions.
Last I checked no matter how much you lift your mall crawler The axle still goes to the center of the wheel on the bronco...
Sponsored