Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford refers to this as Mud Terrain, Goodyear prefers to call it Maximum Traction based on an interview on youtube.
I just watched a video as well calling it Max Traction..

Guess they can call it whatever... I just hope it is Mud and Snow rated so I don't have to use chains going to Tahoe.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

agreed, hybrids. For that reason, I am not that hopeful on the snow performance.
I dont really have snow too much but if we did, I would stick to the K02, it seems to do well in the F150 camp.

IARubicon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have KO2’s on my 2018 Rubicon (excellent performers), but when it comes to replacing tires, keep in mind with KO2s – if it’s C-rated, as OEM sizes usually are to save weight, KO2s have 2-ply sidewalls, meaning they really aren’t designed for technical off-roading. Even the new F150 Raptor supposedly has unique 37” KO2s that are C-rated, which seems absurd to me. I have a feeling the Bronco Warthog will have the same. So be careful if you plan on doing crazy stuff...

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yeah I always knew I was going to replace the tires the came with the Bronco. This is the reason why I'm not getting the sasquatch package. Why buy the tires and beadlocks if I'm getting a Badlands and can get some Nitto Trail Grapplers that are way better performance wise. My opinion on the tire.

Sponsored

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For a great alternative all terrain tire there is a new option from the tried and true race proven Maxxis tire provider. Check out the Maxxis Razr AT. it has the three peak - snowflake rating. I have used Maxxis M/T's on my Bronco and jeep and Maxxis tires on my dirt bike with very awesome results. Many people search for tires in a small box of the many options out there.
There are also the Falcon Wild peak A/T's. check em out.

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have had KM2s, Nitto, Duratrak and KO2. I prefer KO2 for all around.

KM2's cupped and were very loud after 20,000 miles even with 5 tire rotations every 3000 miles. And terrible in snow/wet streets.

LEGORick

First Edition
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Honestly I was relieved when I watched that review a couple days ago. I have no interest in mud tires and was planning on swapping them day one. This Bronco is going to remain on pavement 99% of the time. There's still hope they get a snow rating. Keeping my fingers crossed for that one; it is the last question I have and, especially after this winter, we definitely need a good snow tire.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For a great alternative all terrain tire there is a new option from the tried and true race proven Maxxis tire provider. Check out the Maxxis Razr AT. it has the three peak - snowflake rating. I have used Maxxis M/T's on my Bronco and jeep and Maxxis tires on my dirt bike with very awesome results. Many people search for tires in a small box of the many options out there.
There are also the Falcon Wild peak A/T's. check em out.
I loved my Creepy Crawlers. I could climb rocks with the sidewalls.

Sponsored

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's about as good as a review as you can get w/o having driven the tire. Like he says, time will tell how good a tire it is (or not).

Overall my take away is that it is a well balanced tire. They are trying to balance opposing things. Ride quality, speed, off road capability. Considering that I am not surprised at all that it's not a chunkier tire with more tread depth. I think it's a good balance overall.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Always figured I'd find these tires to suck off road.

However..... Let's get real about a few things. When I first grab my $60K rare as hell Bronco, will I be overlanding my ass out to Moab to "screw" with Wrangler owners and take dares and bets? No.

How long will these tires last? I predict somewhere around 35K miles on my 2.7; maybe. By the time I'm comfortable on taking this Bronco that will be hard as hell to find parts for for at least the next 3 years, by then, I'll need a new set of tires.

When I replace these, that's when I may either go Nitto (likely) or BFG for some truly capable rubber.

Until then, it's light pansy ass trails for my expensive new rig. I won't even trust this Bronco for the first 12 months and want to get beyond recall territory and obvious issues that I can identify and take it back to the dealership to sort out.

Sure I'm not alone with being realistic on expectations. For the pros and YouTube channel population, I can't wait to see you trail running your new Broncos in videos until I join you in a few years.

Cheers! 🤗

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Always figured I'd find these tires to suck off road.

However..... Let's get real about a few things. When I first grab my $60K rare as hell Bronco, will I be overlanding my ass out to Moab to "screw" with Wrangler owners and take dares and bets? No.

How long will these tires last? I predict somewhere around 35K miles on my 2.7; maybe. By the time I'm comfortable on taking this Bronco that will be hard as hell to find parts for for at least the next 3 years, by then, I'll need a new set of tires.

When I replace these, that's when I may either go Nitto (likely) or BFG for some truly capable rubber.

Until then, it's light pansy ass trails for my expensive new rig. I won't even trust this Bronco for the first 12 months and want to get beyond recall territory and obvious issues that I can identify and take it back to the dealership to sort out.

Sure I'm not alone with being realistic on expectations. For the pros and YouTube channel population, I can't wait to see you trail running your new Broncos in videos until I join you in a few years.

Cheers! 🤗
Ford Bronco Goodyear Territory MT Review (Sasquatch tire) 1614182053626
Sponsored