First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I too want 37 but will that void the warranty? What else needs to be done to go to 37s? I see some pictures where SAS looks awesome with 35 and many other pictures where they just look okay...
Depends on what you are going to do with it, Rocks? Then upgrade CV's at some point. Malls? Then all you need is adjustable coilerovers or spacers and upper control arms (to get alignment in specs) and you are good to go with 37's.
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thank you for posting that video. These are a HARD PASS from me. Iā€™ll be installing Nittoā€™s before my Bronco comes home. Iā€™ll sell these to a wrangler owner šŸ¤£.
Which version of Nittoā€™s are you buying?

OP
OP
Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I too want 37 but will that void the warranty? What else needs to be done to go to 37s? I see some pictures where SAS looks awesome with 35 and many other pictures where they just look okay...
From what I've seen 37s are definitely possible with simple mods but will easily cause issues depending on what you want to do, if you want to hit jumps and go full compression I doubt it's going to work with stock fenders at least. Nothing really "voids the warranty" it's just if what you have done to the vehicle caused a failure then that part is not covered.

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'll go with Ridge Grapplers for now. Have run them since they come out on several vehicles and in my experience they are the best bang for buck AT ever made. I have run most AT's and some MT's over the years and get the best mileage, road ride, and off road capability out of them over the KO's, the Trail Grapplers, Toyo's and the MTR's I have had.

OP
OP
Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ridge grapplers or trail grapplers would be the best bet, I love them! A little birdie told me they have a new tire coming out soonšŸ¤« I'll just say before broncos are built

Sponsored

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for posting that video. These are a HARD PASS from me. Iā€™ll be installing Nittoā€™s before my Bronco comes home. Iā€™ll sell these to a wrangler owner šŸ¤£.
I already bought my nitros last week šŸ˜‚

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'll go with Ridge Grapplers for now. Have run them since they come out on several vehicles and in my experience they are the best bang for buck AT ever made. I have run most AT's and some MT's over the years and get the best mileage, road ride, and off road capability out of them over the KO's, the Trail Grapplers, Toyo's and the MTR's I have had.
Ridge grapplers or trail grapplers would be the best bet, I love them! A little birdie told me they have a new tire coming out soonšŸ¤« I'll just say before broncos are built
I'm coming from an SUV not a truck so daily driver ride quality is one metric I'm looking at. I was all set on Falken WildPeak A/T3W based on reading many reviews on their off-road capability but at the same time being quiet and comfortable on the road.

I've seen several recommendations for the Nitto Ridge Grapplers here on the forum lately and found I can get them in a S/L load rating, the same as the Falken WildPeak A/T3W.

So all that said, do either of you have any experience or knowledge how these two compare, again with on road daily driver comfort and a quiet ride being my primary concern. One of the things I've wondered is, if they are both equal, the more aggressive Ridge Grapplers tread may get me out of more North Texas clay mud than the Falken WildPeak A/T3W tread.

OP
OP
Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm coming from an SUV not a truck so daily driver ride quality is one metric I'm looking at. I was all set on Falken WildPeak A/T3W based on reading many reviews on their off-road capability but at the same time being quiet and comfortable on the road.

I've seen several recommendations for the Nitto Ridge Grapplers here on the forum lately and found I can get them in a S/L load rating, the same as the Falken WildPeak A/T3W.

So all that said, do either of you have any experience or knowledge how these two compare, again with on road daily driver comfort and a quiet ride being my primary concern. One of the things I've wondered is, if they are both equal, the more aggressive Ridge Grapplers tread may get me out of more North Texas clay mud than the Falken WildPeak A/T3W tread.
I don't know anything about Falkens but I can assure you that the nittos ride good on the street. I have them on a heavy duty truck so they are louder than normal but they are really quite for what they are. Keep in mind the bronco has a pretty good weight to it so a stiffer tire isn't going to compromise much, it also looks like it has a really good suspension system to help. Overall I'm very happy with the nittos and they seem very durable unlike BFG ko2s which chunk like crazy offroad. My nittos are also under extreme torque from the diesel and even have some burnouts on them and they have twice the tread my ko2s have with the same mileage.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the Toyo Open Country CT in 33's. They are pretty quiet on the highway, and get grip up the mountain with a pretty comfortable ride even when only aired down to 25psi. They lookfairly aggressive too and have the tri-peak symbol... I almost bought the bfg's instead. But now they come on the badlands anyways. So I'll get to see what those do too. Also had the Nitro Ridge Grapplers on the f150. They were a bit noisier but still worked pretty well. I bit slidy in the rain and snow tho....

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had ridge grapplers on my grand cherokee trailhawk. They are very quiet for an aggressive looking AT tire. Ride quality on the jeep (275/65/18) SL rated, was just ok. Harsher than Nitto terra grapplers or the Goodyear kevlar ATs. Also wet and dry traction were just ok, they did tend to hyrdoplane in puddles. So if you are looking for steer tire comfort, I would lean to the falkens. For looks and rugged appearance, the ridge grapplers.

50722909566_29371207da_b.jpg

Sponsored

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had ridge grapplers on my grand cherokee trailhawk. They are very quiet for an aggressive looking AT tire. Ride quality on the jeep (275/65/18) SL rated, was just ok. Harsher than Nitto terra grapplers or the Goodyear kevlar ATs. Also wet and dry traction were just ok, they did tend to hyrdoplane in puddles. So if you are looking for steer tire comfort, I would lean to the falkens. For looks and rugged appearance, the ridge grapplers.

Ford Bronco Goodyear Territory MT Review (Sasquatch tire) 50722909566_29371207da_b
I agree here, if you are just going to be mall crawling and using the Bronco as a grocery getter like a GC then you don't need Nitto's.

DannyBoy83

Wildtrak
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
agreed, once I upgrade tires ($1600), and go to coil overs eventually ($3000), I could have had the Squatch with better suspension and tires for the same money šŸ¤¦šŸ»
I think a lot of people are missing the fact that the Sasquatch package also includes 4.70 gears. Putting 35's on a non-sasq is going to bog down acceleration cuz the gearing is too high. Go get a quote to get a truck re-geared and it's a couple thousand bucks. Also sasq comes with lockers front and rear! $5K is great deal for all that IMHO!

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think a lot of people are missing the fact that the Sasquatch package also includes 4.70 gears. Putting 35's on a non-sasq is going to bog down acceleration cuz the gearing is too high. Go get a quote to get a truck re-geared and it's a couple thousand bucks. Also sasq comes with lockers front and rear! $5K is great deal for all that IMHO!
Good points!

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Probably constraints from the manufacturer ( BFG)

DannyBoy83

Wildtrak
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone know if the GY Territory MT is triple side-walled???
Sponsored