BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great on the road, fine in the rain, not good in mud at all.

Nice tire if you plan to stay on road ore light dry off road.

They do pick up rocks as many have stated.
Sponsored

jrobVT

Base
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Discovery 5 - Range Rover P38
Your Bronco Model
Base
I haven't tried the Nittos but they look like they're a bit more mud terrain focused but sport being an all terrain? Seem to have good reviews as well.
I have the ridge grapplers, they look nice and rode nicely on dry pavement (haven't had them off road yet). Taking them out on hard snow packed roads was another story - it was treacherous they were all over the road. i understand (now) that the falken have the snow peak rating - if you're going to face any snow id advise against the nitto.

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the ridge grapplers, they look nice and rode nicely on dry pavement (haven't had them off road yet). Taking them out on hard snow packed roads was another story - it was treacherous they were all over the road. i understand (now) that the falken have the snow peak rating - if you're going to face any snow id advise against the nitto.
Ah very good to know, yep I'm very fond of the Wildpeaks performance on snow, as close to a dedicated snow tire as an A/T tire can get. I wish their 10 plys were lighter like the KO2s but the snow performance that Falken has developed is stellar. The Nittos do look good!

These Territory MTs are actually excellent in snow as well and I dare to say they are a competitive match for the Falkens, however I would like a much thicker ply tire for off roading on sharp rocks.
Sponsored