First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
im not completely sure this is the same product as the 1/2 delete. I saw older pictures of that one and it seems like they are different panels
I was going off of the images on their site. I could be wrong, but it 'looks' like the cargo plate + right rear seat delete + left rear seat delete at a slight price discount.

Bronco page from their site.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Another member posted this a while back, DeWalt storage drawer for their rack system. If it fits (dimensions are close), in my 2 door and I can figure out how to access the jack and storage cubby I'm in. This would give you a level load floor and clean storage for tools and recovery gear, while allowing rear seat use, or not.

Ford Bronco Goose gear 2-door "stealth sleep" seat delete 1637881440662

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Another member posted this a while back, DeWalt storage drawer for their rack system. If it fits (dimensions are close), in my 2 door and I can figure out how to access the jack and storage cubby I'm in. This would give you a level load floor and clean storage for tools and recovery gear, while allowing rear seat use, or not.

Ford Bronco Goose gear 2-door "stealth sleep" seat delete 1637881440662
I have an idea (not an engineer FYI); iIve been wondering if such a box (a subbox for instance) could be rigged up to 2 pairs of hood/trunk struts to lift straight up and allow access to that area when needed.

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have an idea (not an engineer FYI); iIve been wondering if such a box (a subbox for instance) could be rigged up to 2 pairs of hood/trunk struts to lift straight up and allow access to that area when needed.
I like the idea, I was going to jamb a 2x4 under it. You're a bit more sophisticated

• Haha
Reactions: abe

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How short are the people who called this a sleep package? For real thats like 4 feet. The 4 door isnt even long enough to stretch out sleeping for most people. What we really need is a swing out tire carrier and a tailgate with a extension and tent enclosure.

Eddie_bower

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
How short are the people who called this a sleep package? For real thats like 4 feet. The 4 door isnt even long enough to stretch out sleeping for most people. What we really need is a swing out tire carrier and a tailgate with a extension and tent enclosure.

I came here to say the same!

youd have to sleep in the fetal position or at least in a c shape lol

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

im not completely sure this is the same product as the 1/2 delete. I saw older pictures of that one and it seems like they are different panels
I think this has the rear platform and the 2 seat deletes. The rear you would need then only order 1 of the rear seat deletes. I will likely do a driver side rear seat delete

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Somewhat on topic- Still looking for someone to come out with a 2 Door folded rear seat tonneau cover ( clamshell off )

Sponsored

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Been looking at this for a couple months now.

It’s $895

That seems like a good deal but I still want to wait a little while to see more options.

Namely, I’m still waiting for American Adventure Lab’s plate system which should be about half the price. Here’s the link.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I came here to say the same!

youd have to sleep in the fetal position or at least in a c shape lol
LOL, this is a real "no shittter" .... I was going to say 4'- 8" , knowing that in reality it is far less than that. I may go measure it later.

I have found that I tend to keep the back seats folded down 90% of the time.

I think the old dog prefers to sit on the seat though ... as does the 16yo daughter.

Next one will be a moredoor, just so much easier to use for everyday.

Gotta keep a 2dr in the stable though!

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford made a huge mistake by not making the rear seats a single, quickly removable bench like the fullsize broncos.
Wrong....
This is why you can have a half-seat delete if you want in the 2 door or a 40 or 60% delete in the 4 door. Or all seat delete 👍🏻
Sponsored