Sponsored

Goose Gear Bronco Parts Now Available - Stealth Sleep Package, Rear Place System, Tailgate Table, Second Row Delete

Prest33

Badlands
First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is my first thread Im posting. Forgive me and maybe y’all can help with how y’all usually give all the information on this thread other than just a link. I was checking out Goose gear and saw some teases earlier on here that they were coming out with accessories for 2 and 4 door broncos. They posted it on their website now and glad to see options for all of us! This was definitely on my radar from day one and cant wait to get it on my 2 door.

2-DOOR PARTS

https://www.goose-gear.com/collections/ford-bronco-2021-present-6th-gen-2-door

Ford Bronco Goose Gear Bronco Parts Now Available - Stealth Sleep Package, Rear Place System, Tailgate Table, Second Row Delete Goose Gear Bronco Parts Now Available - Stealth Sleep Package, Rear Place System, Tailgate Tab

4-DOOR PARTS

https://www.goose-gear.com/collections/ford-bronco-2021-present-6th-gen-4-door

Ford Bronco Goose Gear Bronco Parts Now Available - Stealth Sleep Package, Rear Place System, Tailgate Table, Second Row Delete Goose Gear Bronco Parts Now Available - Stealth Sleep Package, Rear Place System, Tailgate Tab
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like the tailgate table but I dont get the plate? Its wood so I wouldnt call it a plate. So you lose your tie down loops and gain very nice peg board. I would be more interested if it was raised to match the seats folded and had a thin storage compartment.
But i do like the table. I just recently saw a Bronco storage area and thought the factory floor was quite nice.

brosdom

First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like the tailgate table. Perfect for camping.

Sponsored

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the tailgate table but I dont get the plate? Its wood so I wouldnt call it a plate. So you lose your tie down loops and gain very nice peg board. I would be more interested if it was raised to match the seats folded and had a thin storage compartment.
But i do like the table. I just recently saw a Bronco storage area and thought the factory floor was quite nice.
The plate is for mounting the drawers, pullout fridge/kitchen, etc. It's to make it modular for their equipment and it can be made custom.

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish they included the weight limit for the tailgate table. I can’t get one until I know my kid can sit on it without it breaking. Lol

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish they included the weight limit for the tailgate table. I can’t get one until I know my kid can sit on it without it breaking. Lol
That’s understandable. Just remember that you can have a 200-lb design rating on a stand-alone table (example only) mounted to an unreinforced tailgate with hinges rated for no greater than a 50-lb force applied at the moment arm from the tailgate hinges (example only), and the rating for the installed table will be limited by the unreinforced tailgate and hinges.

IOW, I don’t think the table rating is the limitation. I think the tailgate and hinges are the limitation.

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s understandable. Just remember that you can have a 200-lb design rating on a stand-alone table (example only) mounted to an unreinforced tailgate with hinges rated for no greater than a 50-lb force applied at the moment arm from the tailgate hinges (example only), and the rating for the installed table will be limited by the unreinforced tailgate and hinges.

IOW, I don’t think the table rating is the limitation. I think it is the tailgate and hinges.
The tailgate has a 100lb spare tire on it but I get your point. I still think it’s silly for Goose to advertise a no cable design and not include a weight rating.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The tailgate has a 100lb spare tire on it but I get your point. I still think it’s silly for Goose to advertise a no cable design and not include a weight rating.
Exactly, and Ford designed the tailgate and hinges to hold at least a 35” spare tire (and possibly a 37” spare tire, with an upgrade). If you run with a spare tire delete, the practical weight rating for the table, whatever that might be, would likely go way up.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The version they make for Jeeps, which looks like it has the same hinges, has a 55 lbs. weight rating.
The weight rating is going to depend more on how well they can mount the back plate to the inside skin of the Bronco tailgate.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait... You can buy the 2 door sleep system which includes rear panel and seat delete... Or you can buy just a seat delete kit, but it requires the rear panel 🤷🏻

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

500+ bones for a table seems ridiculously over priced! It's nice but damn!
Sponsored