Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for posting. It cheered me up.

I eventually plan to do some kind of seat delete, but want to wait a little while 1.) to save up money for high quality like goose gear and 2.) to decide if I need to keep one of the rear seats for a third freeloader passenger or not.šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

I do hope goose gear does both a full and half seat delete for the 2-door.šŸ˜
yes. I really love the extra space because that means i can fit a cooler and extra stuff. However because its semi permenant i need the third seat in case of emergency
Sponsored

ThunderSquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch, (ex: RAM 1500 5.7 HEMI 4x4)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is a 4 door Wrangler, not a Bronco. Almost had me there for a second.
I thought those seats looks weird. The bronco 2 door rear seats arenā€™t that narrow. Also Iā€™m not sure if you could remove just 1 of the 4 door seats since it forms a bench setup. Could be wrong though.

ultima785

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0 Mustang, 2022 2-Door BadManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If @Ford Motor Company or whatever aftermarket company did the slide-out tailgate would just show the 2-door some more love, the loading floor would at least be more level and practical with the rear seats folded down, kinda like, idk.. almost EVERY OTHER car and SUV in existence today, even $20k ones like Subaru Impreza?

Buttt they went and copied Jeep with the swing-gate instead of the classy tailgate. Considering all the ghost marketing of both interior & exterior features that were teased to the masses yet did NOT make the Production cut (2-tone w/white top and accent colors, black & marble tan interior, "nintendo" gray/red interior, nicer trim on the stick shift, special doors, BYOD rail, etc), the least they could do is not forget about a THIRD of their customer base and engineer some of these Ford Accessories for 2-door too, esp if they're going to market the rear end as allegedly having the "best of both worlds" (looking at you Esteban)!

Sponsored

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks like theyā€™re using star board. Awesome. Maybe itā€™s just for development, but would be great to have a plate system made out of starboard. Increases the water resistance of the whole package and will last longer than the truck.

ThunderSquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch, (ex: RAM 1500 5.7 HEMI 4x4)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I thought those seats looks weird. The bronco 2 door rear seats arenā€™t that narrow. Also Iā€™m not sure if you could remove just 1 of the 4 door seats since it forms a bench setup. Could be wrong though.
Yea I was confused for a second then saw the round vents up front, so itā€™s the older JKU.
I think you should be able to remove just one side because they fold down individually like on the Wranglers. Also, I think the seat bottom dips/pivots down and forward towards the floor as you fold it. This would mean that the left and right ā€œbenchā€ is not one piece (also like on the Wranglers).

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Never in my life have I seen someone create a video out of mirroring their screen over just sharing a link.

Ford Bronco Goose Gear developing 2021+ Bronco rear seat delete system and foldout table 1631891787212

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yea I was confused for a second then saw the round vents up front, so itā€™s the older JKU.
I think you should be able to remove just one side because they fold down individually like on the Wranglers. Also, I think the seat bottom dips/pivots down and forward towards the floor as you fold it. This would mean that the left and right ā€œbenchā€ is not one piece (also like on the Wranglers).
That pivoting seat is a 2-door only feature. On the 4 door the seats are very different. The backs fold down but the fronts stay in the same position. Iā€™m sure itā€™s 2 parts Iā€™m just not sure about the level of finish on the connecting part.

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here's to hoping that there are no holes in that fold-out table. It looks like it's going to be pretty low profile too, that's some good shit.

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That pivoting seat is a 2-door only feature. On the 4 door the seats are very different. The backs fold down but the fronts stay in the same position. Iā€™m sure itā€™s 2 parts Iā€™m just not sure about the level of finish on the connecting part.
On the 4-door the seat bottoms move down and forward

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On the 4-door the seat bottoms move down and forward
Really? Maybe itā€™s a leather vs vinyl thing then? The 4 door I got to check out didnā€™t do that, while the 2 door did.

Get In The Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My guess is it will all be the same with the Jeep. For the two door you will get a full seat delete and a half seat delete and get to choose which side. For the 4 door you should get a full seat delete, a 1/3 seat delete or a 2/3 delete.