• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Pennsylvania Goose Gear Seat Delete for sale

jandro

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
x1, c30
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 4 door second row seat delete plate system (60%/drivers side) that I ended up not being able to use in my build.

everything is brand new, still packaged/wrapped, never assembled, etc. only exception is I opened the hardware envelope.

Asking $800

Located in Philadelphia, PA

Ford Bronco Goose Gear Seat Delete for sale 51FB032D-FF13-4F01-B7DA-4070729FA247
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

jandro

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
x1, c30
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You need to update your thread to include a price - Rule #4
Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I’m sure I had it in there but must have bumped it when I pasted in the picture.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I’m sure I had it in there but must have bumped it when I pasted in the picture.
Just looking out so you don't have your post removed. GLWS.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would you do 700?

Sponsored

BroncoTrail

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you have a link to this exact item on Goose Gear's website?