Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition 2Dr Lightning Blue
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I appreciate your knowledge on this as I want to delete the seat behind the driver’s side for now, and the passenger side one in the near future when my son leaves for college/military/until I kick him out…. 🤣😂

Does Goose Gear know anything about the modifications? Have they corrected the kit?
Sponsored

OP
OP
broncorik

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I appreciate your knowledge on this as I want to delete the seat behind the driver’s side for now, and the passenger side one in the near future when my son leaves for college/military/until I kick him out…. 🤣😂

Does Goose Gear know anything about the modifications? Have they corrected the kit?
My disappointment with them is that even though I jumped on it right away and sent them pictures and measurements and easy solutions no one from design has even bothered to email me back or call...so I am unsure as to whether or not they even bothered to address the issues...but I sure hope so!

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My disappointment with them is that even though I jumped on it right away and sent them pictures and measurements and easy solutions no one from design has even bothered to email me back or call...so I am unsure as to whether or not they even bothered to address the issues...but I sure hope so!
That’s sad to hear. I’m going to call them tomorrow as well as a local dealer for them before I pull the trigger on these. I appreciate your info though on here.

Last edited:

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered the 4D rear plate version. Hopefully they sorted out the issue by then.
If not, I won’t just send pictures and fix it myself. For the price I expect a working product. I will reserve my judgment and actions until I get the kit but for sure you will hear from me.

OP
OP
broncorik

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is weird that a company that should rely on customer satisfaction has remained silent in regards to a customer trying to help them out. I could understand a blow off if all I was doing was complaining with no resolution suggested, but I told them exactly what was needed to be done not only by me to simply install mine in the manner in which I imagined was intended by GG but also to alter/improve the kit so others will/would be able to do the same. I didn't ask for a refund or swag or anything (although if I owned a similar company I would have at least offered some form of discount to cover the customer material costs and time). Even if the only glitch was only the missing mend plates, if a customer had scheduled time at a dealer for an install and the dealer opened the box and started the install and found missing plates it would mean having the customer's Bronco several more days while waiting for the plates to be mailed...

Sponsored

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I sent in an inquiry earlier and also added a link to this thread. Let’s see if they respond.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm following this saga, I was all set to pull the trigger and order the rear seat delete kit from GG but now I'm not so sure. I know a couple of you guys have them on order so I'm going to wait to see how these newer kits pan out and see how the company responds to these obvious quality control issues.

It's a shame because they are losing at least this order so far.

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I called a dealer close to me on the GG site and as a whole they love the company and are waiting on several of these kits to arrive for customers who already ordered. I was told a 6-8 week lead time.

I told the nice lady on the phone that I’m going to wait to hear some reviews from them and her customers (as they do install as as well) and also directed her to this thread I’d there are issues.

She did tell me that she loves GG’s communications and has never had an issue getting an answer on anything. I’m guessing since she’s a business owner they actually respond to her. But either way I’m waiting to see if there are improvements to the kit.

OP
OP
broncorik

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is soooo weird...crickets from them even after I sent a follow up inquiry yesterday. I could be wrong but to me it feels like they are not all that concerned about at least my business? Maybe that is because they already made the sale and they feel like the case is closed, so to speak. On anther note, I just got my diff skid plate in the mail, and the company always answers their phone and listens to feedback.
Ford Bronco Goose Gear Stealth Rear Seat Delete - my review 16419512271458819046087025703017

Broncadonk MKG

Black Diamond
First Name
Mikayla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm following this saga, I was all set to pull the trigger and order the rear seat delete kit from GG but now I'm not so sure. I know a couple of you guys have them on order so I'm going to wait to see how these newer kits pan out and see how the company responds to these obvious quality control issues.

It's a shame because they are losing at least this order so far.
This, 100x over.
I’ve been too busy to invest the time into making my own platform (being away from home 80 hours a week does that 🤦🏼‍♀️) and I’ve been very willing to spend the extra money on a GG platform up until recently. Can’t find a dealer in a 3+ hour radius from me, didn’t get a response the one time I reached out, and now this. Self-installation is preferred, but I’m not about to drop $1000+ on a product I’ll still have to work on myself just to make it fit correctly. I have a whole deployment to strategize my next mods upon my return, so I’m hoping the market offers more competitive options by this time next year. I understand that materials and labor shortages are a real problem right now for most industries, but a little communication would be nice. We dealt with over a year of putting up with Ford’s communication nightmare, I’m not putting up with anyone else’s.

Sponsored
OP
OP
broncorik

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This, 100x over.
I’ve been too busy to invest the time into making my own platform (being away from home 80 hours a week does that 🤦🏼‍♀️) and I’ve been very willing to spend the extra money on a GG platform up until recently. Can’t find a dealer in a 3+ hour radius from me, didn’t get a response the one time I reached out, and now this. Self-installation is preferred, but I’m not about to drop $1000+ on a product I’ll still have to work on myself just to make it fit correctly. I have a whole deployment to strategize my next mods upon my return, so I’m hoping the market offers more competitive options by this time next year. I understand that materials and labor shortages are a real problem right now for most industries, but a little communication would be nice. We dealt with over a year of putting up with Ford’s communication nightmare, I’m not putting up with anyone else’s.
In addition to my long wait and subsequent install woes, I was bummed that although GG is within driving distance they refuse to sell direct...like they want little to do with the actual customers. I wouldn't be as concerned if the product was ready for a reliable launch.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I contacted the closest Goose Gear dealer to me, actually it's the only one listed in NC. I asked them about the kit since I didn't see it listed on their website, probably because it's so new. I'll be interested to see what they have to say.

OP
OP
broncorik

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I contacted the closest Goose Gear dealer to me, actually it's the only one listed in NC. I asked them about the kit since I didn't see it listed on their website, probably because it's so new. I'll be interested to see what they have to say.
I am baffled by their business model. It would be so much easier for a buyer to simply order direct from GG and not have to pay the up charge to get it through a dealer. I had to buy mine from a dealer I have never visited, hours away, who simply took my credit card info and then contacted GG and then had GG ship the order directly from them to me (after either the dealer of GG messed up my order date and turned my wait time into 10 weeks, not 8). At least my dealer gave me a "break" on shipping, and I know that means the dealers have wiggle room built-in as profit margins.

OP
OP
broncorik

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update! The founder of Goose Gear called me and we had a very productive conversation. He is aware of the concerns I had shared earlier in this post, and his team is very actively resolving those issues (including making necessary modifications for either carpeted or rubberized flooring trim levels). I am pleased that he took time out of his day to contact me, and that he was willing to consider the suggestions I had made. Based on what he explained in regard to the modifications that are currently in motion, I believe the Bronco Goose Gear "2.0" version should be a viable and satisfying option for fellow Bronco owners looking to create usable space. Whew!

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update! The founder of Goose Gear called me and we had a very productive conversation. He is aware of the concerns I had shared earlier in this post, and his team is very actively resolving those issues (including making necessary modifications for either carpeted or rubberized flooring trim levels). I am pleased that he took time out of his day to contact me, and that he was willing to consider the suggestions I had made. Based on what he explained in regard to the modifications that are currently in motion, I believe the Bronco Goose Gear "2.0" version should be a viable and satisfying option for fellow Bronco owners looking to create usable space. Whew!
This is awesome news. Thanks for sharing!
Sponsored