Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here we go, the best real workspace posted yet!

Except for that horrific angry rooster, every inch is perfection (that's what she said)!

As somebody is sure to report an insult to that ugly POS Pontiac, @broadicustomworks and I go back a few years on here, and that was a customers car.... A customer who deserved to have that roached out POS dumped into a lake just for having to deal with him... So glad you finally got paid and got that car out of your shop!
Lol thanks!
To be fair I heavily envy the ultra-spacious, ultra-clean garage/hangout areas on here.
Has me now in my "pining to retire and build Factory Fives the rest of my days" days wanting to gut the entire shop, grind the floors, start from scratch with a nice tile floor, better mini split, and something comfy to sit on vs. a roll-around HF stool.
Then of course I'd end up with a TV, gas logs, and rescued pool table and bar lights. Eventually ending up sipping Scotch and debating politiks with my neighbors. Sounds like a good time vs wire-wheeling Rhino liner out of the trunk and door jambs of a prior-crashed T/A drug out of a lake.

WillRCTID

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Prius, 1973 F100, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not the biggest, but it does have tall ceilings

0AECE248-4BBB-4511-B9EA-E7862E22676C.jpeg

C07A0D8E-95B8-419F-9399-CD9044DFB9E6.jpeg
Those vipers were in most of the dreams of my childhood. Damn, they're still so cool.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those vipers were in most of the dreams of my childhood. Damn, they're still so cool.
Same.
I'm that fool that gets drawn to a bone-stock '96 GTS at a car show amidst a sea of newer sports cars, grinning and fan-boying over it. And then one of my kids asks "Is that a Ferrari?"
After a satisfied sigh and knowledge that I am about to begin a "back in my day" story, my evening in the July sun is complete and perfect.

Oilman

Outer Banks
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 outer bank 4door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same.
I'm that fool that gets drawn to a bone-stock '96 GTS at a car show amidst a sea of newer sports cars, grinning and fan-boying over it. And then one of my kids asks "Is that a Ferrari?"
After a satisfied sigh and knowledge that I am about to begin a "back in my day" story, my evening in the July sun is complete and perfect.
In 1998 in my work van a blue and white GTS pulled alongside of me and I said as soon as I make any kind of money I’m gonna buy one and I did 13 years ago and the only car that I haven’t gotten tired of makes you feel like a superhero every time you drive it.

Sponsored

B Miller

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay, we'll call these the before pictures:
IMG_4742.jpeg
IMG_4743.jpeg

Yes, I drive a Bronco and a Prius.

Replaced the hodge podge shelf between the doors with a track system. Paint lives there now. You can also see the gray we chose for the walls. Look at the difference in color around the top of the left track.
IMG_4873.jpeg

Installed overhead bin storage, which gets the Christmas stuff up out of the way.
IMG_0003.jpeg

Installed a hoist to lift and store the rooftop tent above the garage doors. It's a snug fit but it works.
IMG_4747.jpeg

Went boring light gray on the walls for now but I have dreams of color matching the work bench space to the color of the Badlands badge and maybe doing the lower half of the walls in the same color. The other big upgrade will be epoxying the floors eventually.

This monster is in the shop right now, so that gave us the space to do all this work.
IMG_2715.jpeg
Looks Great! Lot's of space for stuff!

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not the biggest, but it does have tall ceilings

0AECE248-4BBB-4511-B9EA-E7862E22676C.jpeg

C07A0D8E-95B8-419F-9399-CD9044DFB9E6.jpeg
How tall? This is what I'm trying to dial in for my build.
Not sure if I can get away with 12' or just go in on 14'
And I guess also, what are the other dimensions?
Thanks!

Y2KFirehawk

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

JonDW29

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What are the thoughts on coatings from the group? I've got a detached garage with a cinderblock base around that the wood frame is built on. Two car with some extra space built around (as much as I could sneak past the HOA).

I need to clean it out anyways so been thinking about using an epoxy coating or maybe some sort of overlay on the bare concrete. Any thoughts as to what's better? I was thinking about taking the epoxy up the side of the cinderblock as well. Would love to hear more feedback/experience with floor coatings/coverings.

Should be noted that it does have a built in heater, but it's not temp controlled 100% of the time (something I regret not investing in).

They are KC Hilites Pro6 LED's. We love them. They perform extremely well.

https://www.kchilites.com/ymm.html#?Year=2021&Make=Ford&Model=Bronco
I love the look of the KCs. I keep thinking about mix/matching them with the Baja's I already have in the bumper.

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Our garage…filled with gas and oil signs and as you see a couple ford vintage signs from the 30’s…
88D84A8E-425A-496E-926A-24CDA2A001DC.jpeg

A4749E7E-6296-4EBA-9347-F67CD8A298EC.jpeg

60B969A7-EF32-459A-8DF5-433B3E3FF3E5.jpeg
Awesome!
My family started an oil company, and I really, really wish I had some of the old 'Americana' signage and stuff. :cry:

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Awesome!
My family started an oil company, and I really, really wish I had some of the old 'Americana' signage and stuff. :cry:
What oil company? Yea the ones that are rare like that are worth a lot

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond