Sponsored

Got a MIC... Didn't think about storage! Any creative ideas?

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi All! Wildtrak expected to be delivered this week (I’m sure the 5th delay is imminent) and started to think about where the heck I am going to put the roof when off. Its just me so looking for a way I can lift off the top and store it. I have a two car garage but due to logistics I can’t make a ceiling lift work and the only unmounted lifts I have seen are for some reason 4 door only. Any creative ideas on how I might be able to make this work? Are there any products out there that I can check out? Thank you!
Sponsored

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi All! Wildtrak expected to be delivered this week (I’m sure the 5th delay is imminent) and started to think about where the heck I am going to put the roof when off. Its just me so looking for a way I can lift off the top and store it. I have a two car garage but due to logistics I can’t make a ceiling lift work and the only unmounted lifts I have seen are for some reason 4 door only. Any creative ideas on how I might be able to make this work? Are there any products out there that I can check out? Thank you!
Here's a bunch of threads that might provide a solution or inspire your own creation:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/forums/storing-hoisting-hardtop-soft-top-doors-windows.89/

Here's a DIY that might do the trick for you:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/storage-cart-for-2022-4-door-bronco.42204/

iwantabasebronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You could trade me for my soft top ;)

Sponsored

MillerBuilt

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 3500, Dodge 2500, F150, Mercedez E350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Top Lift Pros

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Buy a new house with a better garage or make your spouse park outside. Those are pretty much your only options.
My wife has to park outside simply because she's not a good enough driver to pull a vehicle in a garage without hitting the vehicle parked beside it or the wall, possibly both. Because of Broncos length I will have to back it into garage on the side it will be parked on so I can fully open door without hitting my daily driver so when wife wants to drive Bronco I will have to park it for her EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.

MillerBuilt

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They only make a 4 door option for some reason.
If you’re interested, you should call or email them @TopLift Pro if it works for the 2 door (and why not). It seems like they should be comparable for this lift.

fyi……this is the Easiest and fastest product on the market for removing and reinstalling. 1 person operation, and it can store on the lift and the nose of the vehicle can be driven under.

No multiple pulley hooks or ratchet straps that just show signs of wear on the top edges over time.

(No more asking my wife or kids for help and wondering where to store it)

MillerBuilt

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you’re interested, you should call or email them @TopLift Pro if it works for the 2 door (and why not). It seems like they should be comparable for this lift.

fyi……this is the Easiest and fastest product on the market for removing and reinstalling. 1 person operation, and it can store on the lift and the nose of the vehicle can be driven under.

No multiple pulley hooks or ratchet straps that just show signs of wear on the top edges over time.

Ford Bronco Got a MIC... Didn't think about storage! Any creative ideas? 803E9708-338F-47A6-AB70-00325112695E
Ford Bronco Got a MIC... Didn't think about storage! Any creative ideas? 1D8F07FD-6FD0-4AE6-A965-C3AC2CB3FCD1

Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It wont...our roll bar on two doors gets in the way. Sure...you can slide the roof back six inches to eliminate clearance, and risk scratches. I already called them, and that was their advice.

MillerBuilt

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It wont...our roll bar on two doors gets in the way. Sure...you can slide the roof back six inches to eliminate clearance, and risk scratches. I already called them, and that was their advice.
They have to come up with a solution for that…that’s a problem

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They have to come up with a solution for that…that’s a problem
They are working on a solution for the two door. Their customer service actually messaged me about this. Apparently their Bronco version and Jeep version are the exact same.

I do have a question for you though... with the 35" tires did you get their standard unit or the one with the 14" inserts for lifted broncos. I'm wondering if I should get the 14" inserts just to future proof it all.

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks