First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If this dude isn't goofing on everyone here, I really feel sad for him and his money.
I’m pretty sure he’s just goofing. But I got nothing to do but day drink and troll surf. Way better than work thanks COVID.
Sponsored

Monkey

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition MAX, F-350, a Tesla, & More...
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got an email today from my local dealership telling me to get ready. The email said order banks are supposed to open 12/7 and they were encouraging us to play with B&P.

Brock27

Badlands
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So the first part makes a lot of sense to me. I would not be happy with the answer about accessories. If my only option was to add them after I would probably go aftermarket, amazon, or eBay. Not for everyone but it works for me.
I thought the same thing but realized that maybe adding the winch, led lightbar, tube doors etc. might push me back significantly as far as delivery date. I'd much rather get the Bronco quickly and add accessories as they become available.

How are other dealers doing this? I'm worried my dealer will gouge me on accessories but I can always go elsewhere... the only problems are items like the underbody lighting kit which likely require hookups from the factory, so I don't want to get hit with huge installation costs.

Willwork4bronco

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought the same thing but realized that maybe adding the winch, led lightbar, tube doors etc. might push me back significantly as far as delivery date. I'd much rather get the Bronco quickly and add accessories as they become available.

How are other dealers doing this? I'm worried my dealer will gouge me on accessories but I can always go elsewhere... the only problems are items like the underbody lighting kit which likely require hookups from the factory, so I don't want to get hit with huge installation costs.
I don’t have a good answer for you. I have been told by a dealer we don’t have the DIO catalog yet so there is that. The cool thing is that if it’s a dealer installed option or accessory it should not delay it at all, you just might have to go back to the dealer later and have them installed. The factory installed (at least the ones on B&P) options might delay but I doubt it and especially with out a material hold or commodities warning (think late availability). The biggest thing I would look at is if you order it with the truck ford will pay the dealer install costs. If you do it after the fact you have to pay or install it yourself. If I was a betting man I would say if it’s in B&P it won’t affect your delivery timeline. If it’s a dealer one most of them will probably beat the Bronco to the dealership but there could be some stragglers.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.