First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know... but I sent him my build and he said he would place it....
He's just collecting build info so when their ordering system opens up he can enter the orders. I hope my dealer is smart enough to do the order with me on the phone at least. Want to make sure they don't screw anything up on the order.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got off the phone with my dealer.... he said the Ford Rep. was there Tues... and told them they would be able to place order as soon as the info to order came to them... he said they got the word late Tues afternoon they could start the orders..... I emailed him my build and he said he would send it into day.... asked him if he saw any possible of a price increase before delivery.... he said he doesn't see it happening.... I told him.... you know I'm not going to pay sticker price.... he laughed... and said you never do..... maybe I'll get a 100.00 off... LOL
My dealer sent back an email on Monday that he was calling this week with lots of details, so we might be drawing close. Ford does what Ford does (or doesn't, in the case of freaking videos of the softtop or explaining why BD's can't have signature taillights, but I digress...)....so perhaps they are opening a bit earlier. I think we shouldn't immediately bash you or your dealer. Yet.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer sent back an email on Monday that he was calling this week with lots of details, so we might be drawing close. Ford does what Ford does (or doesn't, in the case of freaking videos of the softtop or explaining why BD's can't have signature taillights, but I digress...)....so perhaps they are opening a bit earlier. I think we shouldn't immediately bash you or your dealer. Yet.
Well, his dealer did lie to him...he can't enter an order right now, or this afternoon...

Sponsored
OP
OP

Bgame

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bgame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Post a screen shot of the email chain if you don’t mind
Ford Bronco Got email from my dealer that I can place order now fff44.JPG

Bahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Ford Bronco Got email from my dealer that I can place order now fff44.JPG

Bahahahahahahaha!!!!!
You know this was my first post... I have been here a while just reading and watching..... and learning.... I just wanted to pass on some info that I got from my dealer.... someone I trust and is a very good friend of mine for years..... I don't need this crap....You can believe me or not... I don't care..... MINE IS ORDERED.... BYE....

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You know this was my first post... I have been here a while just reading and watching..... and learning.... I just wanted to pass on some info that I got from my dealer.... someone I trust and is a very good friend of mine for years..... I don't need this crap....You can believe me or not... I don't care..... MINE IS ORDERED.... BYE....
It's official! First 6G Bronco has been ordered!

Add it to the Bronco Historical Timeline?

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/the-bronco-historical-timeline.67/

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, his dealer did lie to him...he can't enter an order right now, or this afternoon...
I think we don't know that 100%....Ford may be experimenting with the process and allowing a few guinea pigs?

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
With as glitchy as build and price is, I would not order anything off of it. Simple example, 10 spd comes included with 4 door price. Comes included with Squatch price. Comes included with 2.7 price. Pretty sure the dealer ordering tool should be set up that you don't pay for it 3 times. I'll want to know...

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
i dont know why we'd want to rush into ordering yet anyway, literally zero incentive to order early. It goes by (roughly lol) your reservation number.
There's still a lot to learn about this bronco between now and when ordering closes in JANUARY

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think we don't know that 100%....Ford may be experimenting with the process and allowing a few guinea pigs?
I bet, assuming the OP isn't trolling us, that the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Order banks are *not* open, but the dealer, knowing this guy is good for the money and knows what he wants, and that the banks will open soon, figures he can get his "order" on paper to put it in the system as soon as the banks open... and to save having to schedule taking the order later when they'll be slammed with people who don't know what they want.

As far as the OP is concerned, his Bronco is ordered (no more work on his part)... and that very well may be how his dealer conveyed the process to him for ease of explanation.

Willwork4bronco

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got ya, they could bump it up. But none of the dealers that regularly post have said anything and we can’t have a new tidbit released with out 17 threads starting on the subject. He might be Mark Cuban or someone that get a little extra love from Ford, but more than likely he just thinks he got a great deal on MSRP-$100 and will be really sad when is brand new Bronco Sport shows up.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It goes by your reservation number.
That's far from definitive. Ford recommended to dealers that they enter their orders in reservation timestamp order; but they didn't mandate it. Is Ford going to reorder the orders from the order that a dealer puts them in? Based on all the changes Ford has put in with the allocation process catering to big dealers...I wouldn't bet on it.

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So screen shot your Ford account showing its ordered simple solution no arguing that.

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That's far from definitive. Ford recommended to dealers that they enter their orders in reservation timestamp order; but they didn't mandate it. Is Ford going to reorder the orders from the order that a dealer puts them in? Based on all the changes Ford has put in with the allocation process catering to big dealers...I wouldn't bet on it.
yeah i edited my post to say that they're roughly going by res number lol
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.