First Name
Bgame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Remember anything is subject to change without notice,,,, no one knows what could happen in 6 months from now... you might not be able to buy toilet paper again
Sponsored

Willwork4bronco

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Of course it is always up to the dealer as of what to sell it for... never paid sticker price yet.... won't know the price till I write the check....
Um no it is 100% up to you. And I’m glad you’ve never paid sticker with him. I don’t think I’ve ever paid invoice (arguable with a couple x plan purchases) since 03 and that was only because it was a Mustang Cobra and still didn’t pay MSRP. I’m glad you have a great relationship with your dealer I’ve just never lived in the same place long enough to develop that but I always gave my hometown dealer the chance to match. And not to tell you how to do it but If you wait to write the check to know the price you are doing it wrong, works great for buying something off the lot not so much for a special order.

Sponsored

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

He might have... but he knows he messes with me ... we are done...
Sounds like you’re done then because he didn’t place your order. He took it, but he didn’t place it in the system, nobody can right now.

OP
OP

Bgame

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bgame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dude, I sincerely hope you know the price at order and not at delivery or you have been had. Just sayin'. ;)
Just got off the phone with my dealer.... he said the Ford Rep. was there Tues... and told them they would be able to place order as soon as the info to order came to them... he said they got the word late Tues afternoon they could start the orders..... I emailed him my build and he said he would send it into day.... asked him if he saw any possible of a price increase before delivery.... he said he doesn't see it happening.... I told him.... you know I'm not going to pay sticker price.... he laughed... and said you never do..... maybe I'll get a 100.00 off... LOL

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got a email from my dealer... aid... Ok...get it built and send it to me...I can place the order now...
Post a screen shot of the email chain if you don’t mind

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Never had to sign or put a deposit on any car or truck... hand shake is all we have needed for 30 years.... just write them a check when it comes in and I take delivery...
That's great. I'm sure I'm not alone in hoping you share the build and pricing you are getting with the rest of us so we can compare what we are getting.

Willwork4bronco

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So you don't believe we can amend our orders prior to build order?
You should be able to change all the way up until it’s coded as scheduled. I’ve never ordered one with this much lead time and I wouldn’t be surprised if they are locked at least temporarily after the order conversion window closes so ford can do the scheduling. But that just a guess

Sponsored

Willwork4bronco

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got off the phone with my dealer.... he said the Ford Rep. was there Tues... and told them they would be able to place order as soon as the info to order came to them... he said they got the word late Tues afternoon they could start the orders..... I emailed him my build and he said he would send it into day.... asked him if he saw any possible of a price increase before delivery.... he said he doesn't see it happening.... I told him.... you know I'm not going to pay sticker price.... he laughed... and said you never do..... maybe I'll get a 100.00 off... LOL
What dealer I want to switch now, maybe you can get a referral discount.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This thread is fake without photographic proof. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.