First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 International Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I ordered 2 black Diamonds May 2021, I know iI wont see them till late 22 or 23. One is a 2 door 2.3 MT the other is 2 4 door 2.3 MT. I wanted to order last year and we weren't able to. So I've been hitting the Dealers trying to see if I could put a deposit down on a Bronco. I was able t put a deposit on a mannequin 2 door Outer banks auto high package. But it hasn't arrived yet do to a bad top. So I may not see that till March next year when it comes out of the mannequin program. I've been to about 20 dealerships trying to find one that's available with no luck. Only came across one that was not taken by the person that didn't ordered it. I was to late. So yesterday I was on an appointment and decided to stop at a dealer and they had 3 on the lot. A big Bend gray 2.3 MT 4 Door, a Red 4 door Black Diamond Auto, and a Wildtrack 4 door mannequin. Some one was looking at the gray one with a dealer. I was thinking 5 mins to late! So I ask the customer are you buying one of those? He says no I'm buying a Bronco Sport I turned my head and asked the sales guy are they available? He said the red one was refused by the person who ordered it and they are 3 deep on deals on it depending on financing. Gray one was also available the person who ordered it also didn't want it. So I said Sold!! So I just want everyone to know it is possible to get one, just have to put a lot of time in and the wife complaining about it! My wife asked me how many deposits are you going to put down on a Bronco? My answer was and is as many as I can till I get one!!!! Good luck everyone, and stay positive !
I know its not the right way to get one, but someone would have bought it, probably someone who didn't order one and just walked in at the right time. I'm just glad it was me!
Ford Bronco Got Lucky and got one! Screenshot_20210729-215437_Facebook[1]
Ford Bronco Got Lucky and got one! Screenshot_20210729-215451_Facebook[1]
Sponsored

AP_2004

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E46 M3, IS250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats!!! Can you explain how it’s not the right way to get one?

Sponsored

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Last edited:
OP
OP
Drew5150

Drew5150

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 International Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congrats!!! Can you explain how it’s not the right way to get one?
Everyone has been waiting so long, and I do feel a little like I line jumped! That's all

Sponsored

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

MSRP only no markup!!! Big bend MT no added options
now that is awesome! I am dead set on Cyber Orange 2door manual. I'll be lucky if I find one sitting on a dealer lot.

AP_2004

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E46 M3, IS250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Everyone has been waiting so long, and I do feel a little like I line jumped! That's all
No need to feel that way, you took advantage of an opportunity that presented itself. Enjoy your Bronco!!🙂

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I ordered 2 black Diamonds May 2021, I know iI wont see them till late 22 or 23. One is a 2 door 2.3 MT the other is 2 4 door 2.3 MT. I wanted to order last year and we weren't able to. So I've been hitting the Dealers trying to see if I could put a deposit down on a Bronco. I was able t put a deposit on a mannequin 2 door Outer banks auto high package. But it hasn't arrived yet do to a bad top. So I may not see that till March next year when it comes out of the mannequin program. I've been to about 20 dealerships trying to find one that's available with no luck. Only came across one that was not taken by the person that didn't ordered it. I was to late. So yesterday I was on an appointment and decided to stop at a dealer and they had 3 on the lot. A big Bend gray 2.3 MT 4 Door, a Red 4 door Black Diamond Auto, and a Wildtrack 4 door mannequin. Some one was looking at the gray one with a dealer. I was thinking 5 mins to late! So I ask the customer are you buying one of those? He says no I'm buying a Bronco Sport I turned my head and asked the sales guy are they available? He said the red one was refused by the person who ordered it and they are 3 deep on deals on it depending on financing. Gray one was also available the person who ordered it also didn't want it. So I said Sold!! So I just want everyone to know it is possible to get one, just have to put a lot of time in and the wife complaining about it! My wife asked me how many deposits are you going to put down on a Bronco? My answer was and is as many as I can till I get one!!!! Good luck everyone, and stay positive !
I know its not the right way to get one, but someone would have bought it, probably someone who didn't order one and just walked in at the right time. I'm just glad it was me!
Congratulations! You did what you needed to, too make yourself happy. Enjoy 👍

OP
OP
Drew5150

Drew5150

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score