First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There is an aftermarket dual cup holder that screws to the center console. At the moment, I can't think of who makes it. You remove the rear cover of the console, attach the base plate. Then there's another plate that sits on top of it. The top plate has two posts that suit into 2 hours in the bottom plate - and also has a strong magnet in the center.
The one sold on cjpony rear seat armrest for classic mustangs looks good. Can move it if you need the middle seat.

https://www.cjponyparts.com/classic...R2T6Q8REAQYAiABEgL2ePD_BwE#220=1141&year=1967
Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why in the world would they deliver a vehicle from factory with a child lock "on"? Anyways, was to notice it obviously and changed the settings.
Shouldn't of had the child safety locks on. Shipping standard for rail are to have the doors unlocked and the driver's seat in the full back position during transit.

That said, I highly doubt they would check it being the rear seat. Also, there was a recall on the child safety locks. Perhaps they were checking them and let them in the "on" position by accident.

mitchxc

Outer Banks
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That’s what those Velcro straps are for?
Yep! But I was under the impression you only need them if you were going to be off roading/bouncing around. I flip the top back all the time and don't secure it with anything.

Sponsored

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yep! But I was under the impression you only need them if you were going to be off roading/bouncing around. I flip the top back all the time and don't secure it with anything.
Me too.

Aurongel

Outer Banks
First Name
M.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger RT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The rear vent issue can allegedly be solved by disconnecting the center grab handle and ”unclipping” this portion of the central area. There’s a tube that can disconnect very easily here that is apparently what’s causing the issue with the rear vents for some people.
Ford Bronco Got my Badlands Bronco Yesterday - Issues Noted FD9BDF79-0ACA-4398-ACD2-C90CAD4E28F2

BroncoKing610

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2.7L Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Seems like someone just wanted to come on and complain about something…I mean nothing. Like come on who cares if child safety locks are on, press the button and turn it off. And all your other issues arent issues

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am enjoying it, just my Kids complaining they are feeling hot on the rear.
The rear AC obviously isn't as good as a most other SUVs on the market but the top and doors don't come off of most other SUVs on the market.

I will say, my girls do complain at first about being hot but that stops after a few minutes. Most longer trips, they actually end up complaining about being cold. The front vents are very powerful and if you point the center 2 towards the back plenty of air gets back there (even if you don't have the AC on max).

Growing up we never had a car that had AC (we all piled in the back seat, often 6 or 7 kids at a time ,cousins, with by grandma smoking cigarettes the whole time). I feel like kids these days (my kids especially) have it a lot better than previous generations did growing up, as far as comfort. I don't get too too worried about a little complaining in the back seat... In context, the girls LOVE the top and doors off so that's the trade-off.

OP
OP

Builtwild

Badlands
First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I figured out the center vents faced to the rear, i also did realize the vents are powerful compared to most SUV's.
Kids will learn and adjust though a little whining initially is ok with me. And regards to getting cold on long drives, i agree.
Roof and doors off is a great feature to have as long as people tend to use it.

Sponsored

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Where are the Velcro straps used to tie down the soft top? I was told Ford provides those, but I could not find them in my vehicle?
May be i am wrong but i read some where that there will be Rear AC Vents below the driver and passenger seat. I cant find them in my badlands.
The roof makes a constant sound squawky sound while driving on the rear passenger side, I will take it back dealership for that but it seems minor at this point
Rear seat behind the driver does not recline, the passenger side does recline however. I think this can also be taken care by the dealership

Why in the world would they deliver a vehicle from factory with a child lock "on"? Anyways, was to notice it obviously and changed the settings.
Velcro straps should be in the glove box.
The under the seat AC vents are a joke, turn your air on high and shoot the middle vents to the back, it'll cool quickly.
Its a removeable roof, expect some mild squawking.
Both sides of the rear seat should recline so definitely have your dealership look into that.

OP
OP

Builtwild

Badlands
First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I dont know much about hardware of jeep as i never owned it, i never liked the ride of Jeep, its also small for me. I needed something like Bronco, little bigger than jeep imo, whether bronco is bigger or not, it feels bigger.
I never liked the interior of jeep either, it looks dated. All in all, there are roof leaks in jeeps too, lot of complaints on their roofs also like Bronco. Guess the roof is just related to any detachable roofs generally speaking.
What i dont like above Jeep is the manufacturer had a long time to address customer issues, but they never seem to care. When did they offer factory installed 35's?
Sponsored