Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bronco Sport Big Bend in Area 51. Yes, yes, I know, but I already have an escape and this looked meaner. Plus, I do not have any crazy ideas of taking this on trails aside from the occasional camping site dirt roads that are heavily manicured. It will also be my daily driver as I am retiring the 2009 G37 (giving to brother so his gas guzzling '03 expedition can get a break).

Already got a quote on ESP from Granger that destroys my dealer by 60% so will be taking that as well.
Ford Bronco Got my new mall crawler! 20220415_173629
Sponsored

DefNotBuddyLee

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang / Jeep / F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congrats! That should look good climbing over pot holes and puddles to get you a pretzel or some new jeans.
Really, though, I am not super big on the hate of the Sport. For what it is and its price point, I think it is a decent machine. Time will tell on the durability side, but if you are coming from an Escape anyway, might as well get a style upgrade which you did. Enjoy!

OP
OP
HomePeace

HomePeace

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

LOL! The pot holes and water puddles and poorly graded rail crossings are on my way to work. The g37 made me feel everything. Bronco went over everything smooth as butter. Being my first NEW car since '01 (accord), I am really happy. the infiniti and escape were bought used, and the Bronco was rolled off the show room floor.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Really, though, I am not super big on the hate of the Sport. For what it is and its price point, I think it is a decent machine.
No stick shift. If they came in a stick, they would be a great town car.

Sponsored

Acetheone

Outer Banks
First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bronco Sport Big Bend in Area 51. Yes, yes, I know, but I already have an escape and this looked meaner. Plus, I do not have any crazy ideas of taking this on trails aside from the occasional camping site dirt roads that are heavily manicured. It will also be my daily driver as I am retiring the 2009 G37 (giving to brother so his gas guzzling '03 expedition can get a break).

Already got a quote on ESP from Granger that destroys my dealer by 60% so will be taking that as well.
My daughter has a big bend sport with the 1.5 and wife has first edition sport with 2.0. My wife and I love the FE and you wouldn't believe how actually capable it is when optioned with the locker. Amazed me and friends off-road. I of course love my full size bronco but the sport is a great little rig.

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My daughter has a big bend sport with the 1.5 and wife has first edition sport with 2.0. My wife and I love the FE and you wouldn't believe how actually capable it is when optioned with the locker. Amazed me and friends off-road. I of course love my full size bronco but the sport is a great little rig.
This is the first I've seen someone referring a sport to the word "rig"....not knocking the sport, actually thinking of one fir the wife...but when I hear the word rig I think of something like 18 wheeler or a boat

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Give us details! The sports have more available features for the lower trims. What all did you get? Besides a way better speedo cluster lol

OP
OP
HomePeace

HomePeace

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

All they had on the lot was a bunch of of basic Sport Big Bends, no convenience packages. They did have a few full broncos that had potential buyers filling out paperwork as I walked into show room after initial test drive. They had marked it up from 29850 to 32500 (new sticker) then the dealer mark up was 37250 but talked em back down to 32750.
Sponsored