Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
  • Banned
Thanks @Ford Motor Company! After 26 months you showed us the light, you don’t want our business. Jeep needs to be on this forum, Ford is their best advertiser. Thanks @Zach@Granger for everything! My wife will love her Punk’n Rubicon.

✌

Ford Bronco Got my order in! 8853C11C-4BDC-4A74-83CE-4824CEE154EE
Sponsored

Litestorm17

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger XLT 4WD, 06 Focus ZX5 2.5L Swap
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm in the same boat. 9/18/20 order date, still no even a scheduled build date. Contacted the dealer, they're in the dark on it too. Bought a 21 Ranger XLT as a stop-gap. It's frustrating that a buddy of mine has ordered 3 Bronco's in early 2022 and all of them have been built and shipped, whereas my Base 2-door hardtop with the only option being switch panels has been waiting for nearly 26 months.

Crusher

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX E Green
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks @Ford Motor Company! After 26 months you showed us the light, you don’t want our business. Jeep needs to be on this forum, Ford is their best advertiser. Thanks @Zach@Granger for everything! My wife will love her Punk’n Rubicon.

✌

Ford Bronco Got my order in! Y4YFthE
Going only from the information provided in your post, it appears you placed a reservation, but never converted that to an order. If this is the case, the fault if yours, and not Fords.

OP
OP
Letagoavs710

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
  • Banned
Going only from the information provided in your post, it appears you placed a reservation, but never converted that to an order. If this is the case, the fault if yours, and not Fords.
Nope 2/19/21 on one, 3/2/21 on the other. Then again in October 2022, cancelled the 2nd order before 2023 when i got my Mojave. Placed a 2023 a few weeks back and wife decided she’s over this carousel ride when Granger announced we’re all still F’ed and decided to get the Rubicon. From 2 Broncos to 2 Jeeps. Ford is a great Jeep advertiser.

Ford Bronco Got my order in! 9259AAFB-FDA6-4593-8F27-D945FC41F720

Sponsored
OP
OP
Letagoavs710

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
  • Banned
Dont blame you, you will probably be driving it less then 2 months.
Jeep wants customers to drive their cars, not waiting around twiddling their thumbs with no communication.
Hopefully! Sick of watching her wait for her Bronco with no idea when it’ll get pulled and built while everyone who ordered after her is driving theirs around. I ordered that Bronco as a surprise for her and it turned out to be nothing but a nightmare experience.

Squatched007

Badlands
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good for you! You're an awesome husband and partner. AI'm thinking of abandoning my order also. 8/9/20 res and original Jan 2021 order. I've had a pandemic baby and had a house built since. With interest rates going up, it's not making sense. Waiting this far, I've lost options and the color I originally wanted. Not belly aching just stating facts. There might be a fully loaded 2 door I can direct fellow members too. I'm sure with ADM from the dealer. Finally got a VIN last month, but I've been bumped 4x already. Most likely a March/May delivery.

Antimatter06

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Punk’n is a fantastic color. Had Ford been able to deliver on my Feb 2021 reservation I would not be driving around in a 2022 Gobi Rubicon. Jeep got the basics down: customer orders a vehicle & they build it. Brilliant stuff!

Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Loving my Hydro Blue Rubi. I should thank Ford because I never would have considered buying a Jeep until Ford sold me on the top off/doors off experience.

I think I'd probably choke on that thank you and end up flipping them off. They lost a first time Ford purchaser with me and I'll never look at another Ford product after the Bronco fiasco.

Too bad @Ford Motor Company doesn't actually give a crap about us plebs. As long as their big dealers still pull in that ADM.

OP
OP
Letagoavs710

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Punk’n is a fantastic color. Had Ford been able to deliver on my Feb 2021 reservation I would not be driving around in a 2022 Gobi Rubicon. Jeep got the basics down: customer orders a vehicle & they build it. Brilliant stuff!
Agreed! It is an awesome color! Crazy how it’s so simple and @Ford Motor Company makes it so hard huh?

OP
OP
Letagoavs710

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm in the same boat. 9/18/20 order date, still no even a scheduled build date. Contacted the dealer, they're in the dark on it too. Bought a 21 Ranger XLT as a stop-gap. It's frustrating that a buddy of mine has ordered 3 Bronco's in early 2022 and all of them have been built and shipped, whereas my Base 2-door hardtop with the only option being switch panels has been waiting for nearly 26 months.
Thats the Ford, “experience.”

OP
OP
Letagoavs710

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Good for you! You're an awesome husband and partner. AI'm thinking of abandoning my order also. 8/9/20 res and original Jan 2021 order. I've had a pandemic baby and had a house built since. With interest rates going up, it's not making sense. Waiting this far, I've lost options and the color I originally wanted. Not belly aching just stating facts. There might be a fully loaded 2 door I can direct fellow members too. I'm sure with ADM from the dealer. Finally got a VIN last month, but I've been bumped 4x already. Most likely a March/May delivery.
At least you got a vin! But that sucks you don’t even really want it anymore. 😞

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't blame you OP, but you will always have a little bit of wonder what it might have been to own one of the most exclusive vehicles of our time. (was that too much?) You have to do what's right for you, not anyone else. Congrats on your new purchases, if you didn't care about the Bronco you would have just slowly faded off and left us. Posting that Ford is a great advertiser for Jeep leads me to believe you're a bit disgruntled and deep down you still want that Bronco. I'm happy for you, really I am.
Sponsored