First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am not saying that a Jeep is less capable off road and may be better. However, for myself, the exterior design, interior, etc. plus the Bronco's capability (the overall package) make it more valuable to me over the Jeep.
Fords engineering team got 90% of the way to an amazing Jeep competitor. I went to the Off-Rodeo and was blown away by it. It kept me waiting for another 3 months before putting my Jeep order in. Watching Levine mouth off on Twitter at upset customers was my breaking point. As if we did something wrong by choosing the best deal available with the best information available.

The best product in the world doesn't make up for Ford being a turd.
Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
BTW, I bought my Jeep at Granger. When I picked it up, there was a LONG line of Wranglers and Gladiators sitting on the lot, every one of them a customer order. They had spilled over into the Ford lot. Or maybe that was a an intentional thumb at Ford. All I know is, it was fantastic parking my Jeep in front of the Bronco wall, in front of a line of Jeeps.

It's not impossible or even difficult to prioritize order holders over dealer stock. Ford just chooses not to.

Ford Bronco Got my order in! 7b5e7b31-ba61-435f-aa86-0506a1be5960

OP
OP
Letagoavs710

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
BTW, I bought my Jeep at Granger. When I picked it up, there was a LONG line of Wranglers and Gladiators sitting on the lot, every one of them a customer order. They had spilled over into the Ford lot. Or maybe that was a an intentional thumb at Ford. All I know is, it was fantastic parking my Jeep in front of the Bronco wall, in front of a line of Jeeps.

It's not impossible or even difficult to prioritize order holders over dealer stock. Ford just chooses not to.

I look forward to this picture!

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks @Ford Motor Company! After 26 months you showed us the light, you don’t want our business. Jeep needs to be on this forum, Ford is their best advertiser. Thanks @Zach@Granger for everything! My wife will love her Punk’n Rubicon.

✌

OP, I don't know you from Adam, but it really strikes me as odd to continue to visit and post on a site where you "claim" to hate the company, and have already purchased a competing product.

Much like the people on Twitter who post that they are cancelling their Twitter account, and yet for some odd reason, their account is still active...

Ford Bronco Got my order in! 1667516766961

To quote Shakespeare: I think thou protest too much.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford Bronco Got my order in! 1667516766961
Congratulations. Zach has no problems selling vehicles. To bad Ford has problems delivering vehicles. I bought a Badlands Sport from Granger. Wasn’t the plan but worked out for the best. Hopefully my full size will arrive while we are still allowed to buy cars with ICE’s.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Letagoavs710

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
OP, I don't know you from Adam, but it really strikes me as odd to continue to visit and post on a site where you "claim" to hate the company, and have already purchased a competing product.

Much like the people on Twitter who post that they are cancelling their Twitter account, and yet for some odd reason, their account is still active...

1667516766961.png

To quote Shakespeare: I think thou protest too much.
A) I come to talk to my 130+ Colorado friends in our 717 page PM that’s 2 years old. Not because this forum is particularly interesting.

B) this happened today and I will gladly and justifiably give @Ford Motor Company a middle finger on my way out.

Thanks.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Both @Letagoavs710 and I have cultivated friendships in the Colorado Grangers group. We tried moving that groups conversation off to Discord but it didn't take. So here we are, visiting the forum of a vehicle we no longer want from a company we can't stand. At least it isn't run by Ford like that other forum.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A) I come to talk to my 130+ Colorado friends in our 717 page PM that’s 2 years old. Not because this forum is particularly interesting.
*In my best Keanu voice*

Woah!

Our TX thread is 717 pages as well and 2 years old as of yesterday. Albeit, it is a private thread and not a pm, still, f'n trippy.

Ford Bronco Got my order in! Screenshot_20221103-184333

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I find it amusing everyone running their mouth is a bunch of people who never had a reservation yet have a Bronco. Like they’re trying to defend the fact they know they shouldn’t have a Bronco.
You act like you having a reservation gives you some special "Bronco Privilege" Get over yourself and head to your Jeep forum. Speaking of your Chrysler product, the Jeeps started sucking after AMC got bought out. Oh and I owned a 1979 AMC Jeep CJ-7 w/Renegade package on it. Does that mean I am a privileged Jeep owner? No, but your chrysler jeep sucks in comparison.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
*In my best Keanu voice*

Woah!

Our TX thread is 717 pages as well and 2 years old as of yesterday. Albeit, it is a private thread and not a pm, still, f'n trippy.

Ford Bronco Got my order in! Screenshot_20221103-184333
We've got you beat by about a month, September 28th. That's pretty awesome though!!

Sponsored

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As someone that’s owned Jeeps for over 20 years I’m excited for you. I’m a bit frustrated about this process however i am extremely excited to try something new. Maybe I only own it for a year or two because it turns out to be a giant POS. Maybe I’ll have it long enough to give to my kid when he is old enough to drive in 12 years.

I know I will own a jeep again. Maybe another YJ.
As for now, I’m waiting this out and getting this damned bronco. I know if feel shitty every time I saw one on the road and I canceled my order.

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You act like you having a reservation gives you some special "Bronco Privilege" Get over yourself and head to your Jeep forum. Speaking of your Chrysler product, the Jeeps started sucking after AMC got bought out. Oh and I owned a 1979 AMC Jeep CJ-7 w/Renegade package on it. Does that mean I am a privileged Jeep owner? No, but your chrysler jeep sucks in comparison.
Who hurt you? These are cars.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who hurt you? These are cars.
What are you talking about? I'm not hurt here, the OP is. If you don't like a vehicle or the manufacturer didn't win your business, great! Move on. Nobody wants to hear the whine here.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What are you talking about? I'm not hurt here, the OP is. If you don't like a vehicle or the manufacturer didn't win your business, great! Move on. Nobody wants to hear the whine here.
I'm surprised you heard our whining in here over the whining over blown 2.7s, broken steering racks, electrical gremlins, dealers stealing peoples orders to sell with ADM, messed up orders, day counts since reservation, etc.

The forum has been a cesspool of whining since about January of 2021. Pick your whining poison. If ours isn't to your taste, there's plenty to choose from.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm surprised you heard our whining in here over the whining over blown 2.7s, broken steering racks, electrical gremlins, dealers stealing peoples orders to sell with ADM, messed up orders, day counts since reservation, etc.

The forum has been a cesspool of whining since about January of 2021. Pick your whining poison. If ours isn't to your taste, there's plenty to choose from.
Right on man, you win.
Sponsored