Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Optional wheels with the standard KO2s were added no problem to my order.

If you asked for the change after your VIN was assigned, you’re out of luck.

If you asked for the change before the VIN was assigned, you’re still out of luck but you should negotiate how the salesman will make it up to you for being uninformed and not configuring it the way you asked for.

697DEDF4-BAC9-414D-955C-E8DC0896D10B.png
161867678.png

If you asked for the change before the VIN was assigned, you’re still out of luck but you should negotiate how the salesman will make it up to you for being uninformed and not configuring it the way you asked for.

1618676786931.png
Back in January I had the MT’s picked but a month ago I contacted my salesman to change to the A/T’s and now the options in the vin says A/T’s with the standard badlands wheels they must of selected it wrong on there end.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1618676786931.png
Back in January I had the MT’s picked but a month ago I contacted my salesman to change to the A/T’s and now the options in the vin says A/T’s with the standard badlands wheels they must of selected it wrong on there end., are you saying I’m stuck with the standard wheels?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Back in January I had the MT’s picked but a month ago I contacted my salesman to change to the A/T’s and now the options in the vin says A/T’s with the standard badlands wheels they must of selected it wrong on there end., are you saying I’m stuck with the standard wheels?
If you have a VIN assigned, you are locked into whatever is on the submitted order.

If you do not have a VIN assigned, you can modify your order to your heart’s content.

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you have a VIN assigned, you are locked into whatever is on the submitted order.

If you do not have a VIN assigned, you can modify your order to your heart’s content.
My salesman said on Monday when the boss comes back he’s going to fix it so I’m not sure

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My salesman said on Monday when the boss comes back he’s going to fix it so I’m not sure
Good luck!

I‘m not sure exactly how the WBDO system works in terms of the optional wheels, but we know what you’re asking for is 100% possible in the system.

There’s a few compounding factors, including the M/T tires forcing the Optional Wheels, but the optional wheels *not* forcing the M/T tires... as well as a few different optional wheels across all trims, so if they select the incorrect one it will give an error.

Finally, the way the WBDO works, because there are so many complex combinations, you have to build the vehicle from the ground up.... so in some instances you can’t just change one option without first removing all the subsequent options (even if they don’t seem like they should matter). If your dealer is insisting it’s not possible, it is... they just need to work out how to do it. If they can’t figure it out on their own, then they should call their Regional Rep for help.

*This is all assuming your VIN hasn’t been assigned / vehicle build hasn’t been scheduled.

Did you receive email notification that hour order is progressing? What does your Ford.com profile say?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good luck!

I‘m not sure exactly how the WBDO system works in terms of the optional wheels, but we know what you’re asking for is 100% possible in the system.

There’s a few compounding factors, including the M/T tires forcing the Optional Wheels, but the optional wheels *not* forcing the M/T tires... as well as a few different optional wheels across all trims, so if they select the incorrect one it will give an error.

Finally, the way the WBDO works, because there are so many complex combinations, you have to build the vehicle from the ground up.... so in some instances you can’t just change one option without first removing all the subsequent options (even if they don’t seem like they should matter). If your dealer is insisting it’s not possible, it is... they just need to work out how to do it. If they can’t figure it out on their own, then they should call their Regional Rep for help.

*This is all assuming your VIN hasn’t been assigned / vehicle build hasn’t been scheduled.

Did you receive email notification that hour order is progressing? What does your Ford.com profile say?
The salesman can’t see a build date yet, only certain people can at the dealership but it’s Saturday he won’t be able to do something about it until then, I never did get email build updates, only the updates from Ford

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The salesman can’t see a build date yet, only certain people can at the dealership but it’s Saturday he won’t be able to do something about it until then, I never did get email build updates, only the updates from Ford
Does your Ford.com profile still say “In-Store Order?”

If so, it‘s likely that they can still change things.

Ford Bronco Got my vin# but there’s a problem BE998BC8-E973-4309-B54C-A4EE99101327

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received my vin and I can’t get the ko2’s with the badlands optional wheels anyone else having this issue? I’m beyond mad
Order the vehicle. Work out the tires later. Maybe the dealer can swap them out for you upon delivery. Tires come and go quickly, considering all the other shenanigans going on don’t let tires become an obstacle. Good luck!

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order the vehicle. Work out the tires later. Maybe the dealer can swap them out for you upon delivery. Tires come and go quickly, considering all the other shenanigans going on don’t let tires become an obstacle. Good luck!
I don’t disagree, but it sounds like the dealer added the optional tires to their order that they don’t, which is an extra $695 for something they don’t want to begin with.

@Thomas1984 Just to make sure I’ve got this correct:

You want the upgraded wheels, but with the standard BFGKO2 A/T tires and *not* the optional Goodyear M/T tires. Correct?

Ford Bronco Got my vin# but there’s a problem 1618682025375

Last edited:

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t disagree, but it sounds like the dealer added the optional tires to their order that they don’t, which is an extra $695 for something they don’t want to begin with.
ahh, I missed that part. Sounds fishy.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ahh, I missed that part. Sounds fishy.
I just edited my post... because I want to make sure that the OP has which tire is optional and which is standard correct. There have been some people here already that thought the standard BFG KO2s were the optional ones on the BL.

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s the wrong wheels selected but the right tires that’s the problem

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Thomas1984 Just to make sure I’ve got this correct:

You want the upgraded wheels, but with the standard BFGKO2 A/T tires and *not* the optional Goodyear M/T tires. Correct?

Ford Bronco Got my vin# but there’s a problem 1618682025375
You are correct

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received.... and right now you just have the standard wheels and tires on the order. Cool.

Yeah, I think you have all the information you need. Good luck!
Received.... and right now you just have the standard wheels and tires on the order. Cool.

Yeah, I think you have all the information you need. Good luck!
My vin and order number take a look vin# 1FMEE5DP7MLA67397 Order# 6412
Sponsored