First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I received my vin and I can’t get the ko2’s with the badlands optional wheels anyone else having this issue? I’m beyond mad
I'm a day 3 res an I was told probably 2022 build. Getting crappy KO2's would be the least of my worries.
Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I received my vin and I can’t get the ko2’s with the badlands optional wheels anyone else having this issue? I’m beyond mad
Mad...is getting your Bronco June of 2022 like me....I'd say your in good shape.

I'm sure the dealer can always swap them out after the fact worst case and just charge the difference if there is one...

Last edited:

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't gotten an email or VIN yet. I upgraded the wheels on my Badlands too. My preview order /(DORA) only shows, LT285/70R17 A/T tires (33") I assumed they are KO2's, per the Build and Price, and everything I've read so far? Now you got me worried. What tires does your VIN / Build Order show?

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't gotten an email or VIN yet. I upgraded the wheels on my Badlands too. My preview order /(DORA) only shows, LT285/70R17 A/T tires (33") I assumed they are KO2's, per the Build and Price, and everything I've read so far? Now you got me worried. What tires does your VIN / Build Order show?
The A/T’s but standard wheels, I wanted the optional wheels with A/T’s

Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a day 3 res an I was told probably 2022 build. Getting crappy KO2's would be the least of my worries.
KO2's aren't crappy. There some of the best A/T's out there.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The A/T’s but standard wheels, I wanted the optional wheels with A/T’s
Got it. I didn't read through the tread before I posted. Good luck 🤞

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My vin and order number take a look vin# 1FMEE5DP7MLA67397 Order# 6412
Okay. Well. If you have a VIN, the window is closed to modify your order. You’re getting whatever was in the order when Ford pulled it and assigned the VIN (for those specific parts).

They won’t be able to change or modify anything.

Your only option will be to swap out your wheels once you take delivery.

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay. Well. If you have a VIN, the window is closed to modify your order. You’re getting whatever was in the order when Ford pulled it and assigned the VIN (for those specific parts).

They won’t be able to change or modify anything.

Your only option will be to swap out your wheels once you take delivery.
I wouldn’t be able to live with that, this is there fuck up, it better get fixed even if they have to order in the wheels separate

Sponsored

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I received my vin and I can’t get the ko2’s with the badlands optional wheels anyone else having this issue? I ordered the optional wheels with the M/T back in January but a month ago contacted my salesman to change to the A/T’s now I have my vin # and now it says I have the standard wheels and A/T’s.
Yes. I wanted the optional wheels also but they only come with the M/T’s. I saw it in the fine print. I’m bummed but it’s not a deal breaker for me as I do like the standard 33’s. I’m also using this as a daily driver with a 97 mile round trip commute to work. So the All terrain I heard are going to be better suited for me.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I checked your vin and it does look like you have the standard BL wheels. I’m hopeful you can work something out with the dealer to swap your wheels but it’s unlikely they will be able to get any (just 5 BL optional wheels) for a while due to fords focus on building new and not supplying parts. Plus, based on this build you did not get charged for the optional wheels so you’ll have to pay $995 more too if this can happen.

You may want to check but did they send you or review with you a new summary sheet/DORA before submitting the order? They could say hey, we sent/shared this to/with you and you missed that it do not have the optional wheels and you agreed to it so we assumed that’s what you wanted.

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I checked your vin and it does look like you have the standard BL wheels. I’m hopeful you can work something out with the dealer to swap your wheels but it’s unlikely they will be able to get any (just 5 BL optional wheels) for a while due to fords focus on building new and not supplying parts. Plus, based on this build you did not get charged for the optional wheels so you’ll have to pay $995 more too if this can happen.

You may want to check but did they send you or review with you a new summary sheet/DORA before submitting the order? They could say hey, we sent/shared this to/with you and you missed that it do not have the optional wheels and you agreed to it so we assumed that’s what you wanted.
They didn’t share anything with me before submitting the other, I told them a month ago to switch the tires to A/T’s from the M/T’s but now I have a vin # with the wrong wheels, I’m not happy

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes. I wanted the optional wheels also but they only come with the M/T’s. I saw it in the fine print. I’m bummed but it’s not a deal breaker for me as I do like the standard 33’s. I’m also using this as a daily driver with a 97 mile round trip commute to work. So the All terrain I heard are going to be better suited for me.
But there are people on this site who said they had no problem and there are pictures from Ford going around with broncos with the optional Wheels with A/T’s that’s just false advertising

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

But there are people on this site who said they had no problem and there are pictures from Ford going around with broncos with the optional Wheels with A/T’s that’s just false advertising
Yeah kind of frustrating! Maybe eventually I’ll upgrade the wheels on my own ! Thanks for all your info!!!
Sponsored