Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes. I wanted the optional wheels also but they only come with the M/T’s. I saw it in the fine print. I’m bummed but it’s not a deal breaker for me as I do like the standard 33’s. I’m also using this as a daily driver with a 97 mile round trip commute to work. So the All terrain I heard are going to be better suited for me.
You can absolutely 100% add the optional wheels without also adding the M/T tires.

You can do it on the B&P (just have to add the wheels first) and in the order system (my order I posted in this thread shows it).

What confuses some people is if you want the optional M/T tires, you must also get the optional wheels.
Sponsored

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is why you always ask for things in writing.
In this case, that's the Dora. Making sure you get what you want is ultimately your own responsibility.

Hopefully the dealer can make this right in the long run, and I wish you the best of luck.

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can absolutely 100% add the optional wheels without also adding the M/T tires.

You can do it on the B&P (just have to add the wheels first) and in the order system (my order I posted in this thread shows it).

What confuses some people is if you want the optional M/T tires, you must also get the optional wheels.
Quoted and bolded for truth. I have the optional wheels without ordering the M/T tires.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes. I wanted the optional wheels also but they only come with the M/T’s. I saw it in the fine print. I’m bummed but it’s not a deal breaker for me as I do like the standard 33’s. I’m also using this as a daily driver with a 97 mile round trip commute to work. So the All terrain I heard are going to be better suited for me.
The 33" BFG KO2s are included by default with the BL standard wheels and the BL upgraded beadlock wheels. Your DORA will show the 33" tires as A/T for $0.00.

You can optionally upgrade to the 33" Goodyear M/Ts for $695, and if you do, it will show in your DORA.

Hope this helps.

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something got confused along the lines and what I told him wasn’t checked upon when they submitted it, they are dummies,

Sponsored

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I second the optional beadlocks with A/T tires... Have them on my DORA as well.

NurseA.J, assuming you haven't been scheduled yet, I would go back to my dealer and get the wheels that you want. I'd be happy to share my DORA if it helps your dealer get your order in correctly.

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I second the optional beadlocks with A/T tires... Have them on my DORA as well.

NurseA.J, assuming you haven't been scheduled yet, I would go back to my dealer and get the wheels that you want. I'd be happy to share my DORA if it helps your dealer get your order in correctly.
Help me out please

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Help me out please
You can try to reach out to Ford, but my understanding is that once your VIN is created that you are locked into whatever configuration that you ordered (whether it was correct or not). First, I would get a copy of your DORA from your dealer. If it was ordered the way that you intended, you might have a leg to stand on with Ford as far as getting it corrected. If not, your dealer *might* have some luck reaching out to someone further up the food chain. Unfortunately, being first to be built means you are also first to run into this issue. From everything that we have been told so far, your options are take it or re-order. ZachDanger has his DORA posted and I will happily share mine with you, but I'm not sure how it would help you at this point. NurseA.J is in a very different situation as she does not already have a VIN assigned to her build, and can therefore still make changes. Wish I could help out or knew where to send you to get that help. Last resort... take delivery and buy the wheels second hand. I guarantee even the optional wheels will be for sale in very short order as someone goes up in tire size. It's better than having to start your wait over due to some wheels. Heck, reach out to Mr. Levine. He will flat out tell you if there is any path to getting your order changed. If there is, he will know how to go about it. Sorry buddy, but I'm happy you are getting your Bronco.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
The A/T’s but standard wheels, I wanted the optional wheels with A/T’s
Totally sucks. i love the Badlands optional wheels and really don't like the standard. I was set on Badlands 2.7L w/optional rims for 6 months. I love those rims. The carbonized grey beauty rings are so nice! If it were me, I would call the dealer 10 times a day begging & pleading to get them to get the rims you want. Those two wheels are day and night.

I switched to Base 2.7L Sasquatch at the last minute (better perceived value) and also received my build email and VIN this week. But, I still dream of the Badland opt rims.

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those wheels will be available. As soon as 2" lifts start hitting the market and people move to 37" tires. The optional wheel is only an 8" width and doesn't have the backspacing to run anything much larger on the Bronco. They will be available in damn near new condition.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Totally sucks. i love the Badlands optional wheels and really don't like the standard. I was set on Badlands 2.7L w/optional rims for 6 months. I love those rims. The carbonized grey beauty rings are so nice! If it were me, I would call the dealer 10 times a day begging & pleading to get them to get the rims you want. Those two wheels are day and night.

I switched to Base 2.7L Sasquatch at the last minute (better perceived value) and also received my build email and VIN this week. But, I still dream of the Badland opt rims.
In January I placed my order, A month ago I contacted my salesman to change only the tires to the A/T’s, and now today he contacted me with the vin# and I looked it up on this forum using the tool and the tires is right but the wheels are wrong

Cleehb

Big Bend
First Name
Colleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot, Hyundai Pallisade
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Zack, can optional wheels and A/T tires be added to the base without Sasquatch package?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Zack, can optional wheels and A/T tires be added to the base without Sasquatch package?
No. The optional wheels and optional tires were talking about are exclusive to the Badlands.

The Big Bend BLACK DIAMOND trim also has a (different) set of optional wheels, but the tires remain the same.

Otherwise all trims only come with one standard wheel and tire... and then a different one for Sasquatch

Ford Bronco Got my vin# but there’s a problem 0CE252D3-9393-45D0-ADCB-C04AD2F414D6
Ford Bronco Got my vin# but there’s a problem E220AC91-F89A-4E9C-B1CB-793FD04EAE59

Last edited:

Streetfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They didn’t share anything with me before submitting the other, I told them a month ago to switch the tires to A/T’s from the M/T’s but now I have a vin # with the wrong wheels, I’m not happy
Maybe they thought you meant switch back to the standard wheels with the A/T, because if you phrased it to them the same way you are phasing it above, it isn't very clear.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No. The optional wheels and optional tires were talking about are exclusive to the Badlands.

The Big Bend trim also has a (different) set of optional wheels, but the tires remain the same.

Otherwise all trims only come with one standard wheel and tire... and then a different one for Sasquatch
You mean Black Diamond?
Sponsored