FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Clubs

I never called him a liar, I may of be insinuating, but he is either the secret jeep guy lurking that does the post bomb to get us all up in the air, or he is legit. If he doesn't chime back in, i dont blame him. But it would be nice to know. ya know?

Advertisement

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Clubs

I did a quote yesterday (without a VIN so might not be too accurate) and simulated by dropping my 2013 F150 added the OB Bronco and my monthly went up about ~$20 Per month.
Thank you !

gazrb

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Sentra
Clubs

he told you the whole vin number over the phone?

Mustang GTA

Base
First Name
Daniel
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
We got our vin for the rental. Supposed to have it here in early June.
Cyber Orange Badlands 2 door SaS with a winch and other things. Ought to be pretty cool.

brocotect

Base
First Name
ian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Would you chime back in after 100 people called you a liar and full of crap? I wouldn't. He did reply multiple times but I think he is done and I don't blame him.
Okay but he is full of crap and what leads you to believe he has any credibility?

Starting this thread was literally his first post and he's provided zero evidence of anything.

Ford stated very clearly everyone has till the 8th (today) to confirm addition of headliner for MGV builds (he claims he ordered a BL) so why would they generate a vin number on a customer order before that deadline?

In addition to all of that they haven't even finished scheduling and have stated scheduling and notification of builds won't happen till May.

Given all these factors does a new site user with ZERO credibility making a statement literally the thousands of other site users can't claim to make and going against everything thing we've been told by Ford themselves and dealers with actual credibility on this site get overridden by this random guy?

Seriously dude.

This thread need to be closed cause it's just stupid.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Clubs

... and I took that personally.
It’s ok for it to be taken personally... as long as your feelings aren’t hurt by it... 🙂.

I try to laugh at myself over this obsession, hoping I helps me stay sane.

Advertisement

fifteen52

Advertisement