First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Armada
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
New to this forum so take it easy on me!

I cannot validate that someone actually got a VIN today. However, I went to my dealer this morning to make changes to my order (switched to MIC top) and while there, I asked about general updates on progress and timing. He shared that he is working on finalizing his first 7 orders with customers for the first week of production. Ford has told him that he is being allocated 7 in the first week. He also said he had a call with Ford today to discuss details. I asked him a few follow up questions....

1) Isn't this different than the process you (dealer) told me that would be followed e.g., everyone would find out in May when to expect their build based time stamp, dealer allocation, and options? -- He indicated that it is a slight change to the process he expected and that he is doing everything he can to help his customers get the Bronco they want as quickly as possible.

2) When do you think the first 7 will show up at the dealership? -- He said Ford had messaged late May/early June but he thought it would be more like mid June.

3) Do you expect more allocation each week of production? -- He said he expected that the allocation would increase but could not be sure.

4) Do you have an idea of how much each/which commodities would have the biggest impact? -- He said he sees macro level numbers like sasquatch 20% but hasn't yet seen how this translates to his orders.

Thought this info would be of interest to the group. As I said at the beginning, this doesn't validate that someone received a VIN today. But maybe it provides some support that it could be possible!
Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If this is true, it's great news for everyone. Personally, I don't see why Ford would wait until April 8th to build an order. The order is still an order.
Vin assignment doesn’t mean it’s being built anytime particularly soon. Mannequin vins were established back in March with end of May build estimates.

Flourman

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Tremor, 2019 Beta 300RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have on good accord that number 54 of the allotted FE’s will be built in 4/15.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This reminds me of the thread from like half a year ago where some guy posted (being super excited) that his dealer had a "big" bronco ready for a test drive. We all said it was a bronco sport, and he went to the dealer anyway.
Ford Bronco Got my VIN Number! Anyone else? 1617816789396

BostonGuy

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dealer called and gave me my vin number!
Congrats OP and to anyone else who gets a priority order. Super excited to see a few of these on the road even if I'm 6th months away. I want my little guys to be able to start seeing them and getting excited.

Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sas Badlands, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope somehow what you say is true because my order sounds the same as yours and I should also be first at my small dealer!

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@ZackDanger
Ha! That thread was EPIC. I called his local dealer and talked to the same woman (the OP had screenshot an online convo). She said people were calling her all day about it, and I tried my hardest not to crack up. I eventually told her she had gone viral on 6G, and that we had all thought she had mistaken a Bronco Sport with a Bronco. Maybe it was the "Big" Bend? HAHAH oh man. Good times.

Sponsored

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
If this is true, it's great news for everyone. Personally, I don't see why Ford would wait until April 8th to build an order. The order is still an order.
If it originally had a MIC, why would waiting for the eighth be necessary. And what’s this priority order? I refused ADM so I know they aren’t “picking” my order

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@ZackDanger
Ha! That thread was EPIC. I called his local dealer and talked to the same woman (the OP had screenshot an online convo). She said people were calling her all day about it, and I tried my hardest not to crack up. I eventually told her she had gone viral on 6G, and that we had all thought she had mistaken a Bronco Sport with a Bronco. Maybe it was the "Big" Bend? HAHAH oh man. Good times.
Do you have a link to that thread? I'm still new here and wouldn't mind reading that one.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Funniest thread on here by far. I think someone even photoshopped him into a Bronco sport and i died laughing.
Sad to hear of your demise.... what was your reservation date?
Ford Bronco Got my VIN Number! Anyone else? tenor
Sponsored