Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer is about as clueless as yours. Kind of annoying, actually. Doesn't even know where I'm at in the allocation numbers.
I know others have said it but your dealer should know where you are in line and the allotments. They either know and won't tell you or they are clueless. Every dealer has been given this information. Reservation time stamp matters. I'll give you my example. I am at Stephens Auto Center. They had around 330 reservations. (I do not know if this is total or before September cutoff.). I reserved on July 14 @ 3:57 pm. I am #104 out of there 108 allocations.

Sponsored

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The last one called me and I transferred, she answered. I just said, “I don’t know who you are or what you want but I will find you and I will kill you.”

Then I hung up. But they still call so they didn’t seem to take me seriously.
I transferred, and when she answered, I put her on speaker and intentionally made myself vomit (I was in the bathroom). It was horrible sounding, but it worked. That was the last warranty call I have received.

I'd do it more often, with other spam calls; but the calls never come, when it's convenient to puke; and I hate puking.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was at my dealer today, they have their mannequin order details (OBX 4dr Lux Softop) but no VIN. They also had the order city of for tomorrow on based on the tops and the May date for schedule. It seems super unlikely that a customer order snuck in in front of literally everything else, but, who knows. I was glad my dealer had som much info and was on top of things.

Sponsored

not tame

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 C8 Vette, F10 M5 BMW, F150 Shelby, F250 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was at my dealer today and he said NO VIN on any (full size)Bronco have been made period. He said it BS if someone has one. Just repeating what the GM at a very large dealer in Dallas said. Sorry.

DETT

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was at my dealer today and he said NO VIN on any (full size)Bronco have been made period. He said it BS if someone has one. Just repeating what the GM at a very large dealer in Dallas said. Sorry.
See below. It's happening.
Okay guys, so the cats out of the bag. Priority Orders are a thing.

Some dealerships were offered "Priority Orders" based on their performance and region. Dealerships that fall into this category have been given a select number of "Priority Orders" for their dealership. A few other dealerships, with lower visibility have been given a single priority order to help with regional sales.

How they work: Dealerships are alloted the number based on several factors, all of which fall in line with Ford's internal allocation formula. So, Dealer A may get two priority orders, while Dealer B gets three and Dealer C only gets one.

What are they? Priority Orders are just that, priority orders. Dealerships are able to award them to whomever they please as long as the person had ordered a Bronco by 3/19.

What does this mean?
  • Priority Orders are moved to the front of the build queue regardless of Reservation Time Stamps.
  • Dealerships have been told to try to assign the priority orders to "Valued Customers that may have missed out on an early reservation. Or high commodity customers that may have been pushed back even though they have an early reservation." But, ultimately, it's up to the dealership. (If you have a buddy at a dealership and he gave you a Priority Order, more power to you.)
  • Priority Orders cannot be accepted with Model Year 2022 options. They can only be used to build Model Year 2021 Broncos.
  • Builds with a 99 priority code [do not build] cannot be a "Priority Order".
  • Not all dealerships are being offered a "Priority Order" to assign to their customers.
  • The dealerships were informed of this special program about two weeks ago.
  • If you have not been contacted by your dealership, it is likely they have already assigned the "Priority Order" to someone else.
  • "Priority Orders" will still follow Reservation and Commodities rules. If a 4/17 reservation and 9/30 reservation are exactly the same build and have been selected as a "Priority Order", the earlier reservation will be built and shipped first.
  • Only one batch of Priority Orders is being built and distributed to various dealerships around the country. One and done, folks.
  • After all the Priority Orders are submitted, there will be no more offered to dealerships.
  • A "Priority Order" with high commodities could still be pushed back into the queue but will still be built in MY21 as long as it doesn't have any MY22 options. And will be built before other vehicles with the same commodities restraints.
Keep in mind that of the roughly 80,000 Broncos being built in MY21, a fraction of a percent will be Priority Orders.

Will this affect you and your build dates? Not likely.

Unless you're in a very packed dealership, you won't even notice this change, because the people that are typically going to receive these orders will be pushing back orders that begin in August or later.

Some final words. This special program was sprung on the dealerships. Your dealership had no previous knowledge about it until the Ford rep came in and told them a couple of weeks ago. This was something Ford decided to do to reward dealerships for outstanding performance and customers for being loyal.

How your dealership handles this special program may vary.

EDIT: This is me now.

View attachment 107962

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wonder when all the others are going to come and apologize to the OP? Bunch of freaking Narcissists.
Don’t count on it.

But they’ll lecture you on your opinion about line cutters, nothing matters cuz life isn’t fair, they are much more patient than you and you’ll get your Bronco when you get your Bronco.

AtomJester

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Bronco ii
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

JuSt DooiNg SUm NapKin MAft here:

15 post/page
rn averaging 1 post every 5.3 minutes..
times 4 carry the 6
post production numbers should increase exponentially as they work out the kinks in posts
so divide that by allotments and take the summation of dealer allocations
subtract the 6 deadly parts
times 8 because it's my favorite number
this guy I know told me to add another .6 posts per minute...
and in conclusion my prediction is:

Yes, we should get over 15 pages.
Calculations were correct