Abbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You might actually want to check if you've been 99'd (put on hold for a '22). I was a real late reservation, but even my order says "In Store Order" after my dealer put my order through on 3/19. I am an order code 19. Still shows the wrong trim level, though.

Did you ever get an email from Ford? The one saying your order has been confirmed?
You might actually want to check if you've been 99'd (put on hold for a '22). I was a real late reservation, but even my order says "In Store Order" after my dealer put my order through on 3/19. I am an order code 19. Still shows the wrong trim level, though.

Did you ever get an email from Ford? The one saying your order has been confirmed?
Yes, I received the order confirmation email from Ford on 25 January and priority code 19 is listed on the copy of the order I received from my dealer. The website details don't exactly match up, but I'm not worried yet. I get so much information from everyone on this site, I'm quite thankful that I found it. Think I'll touch base with my dealer just to confirm all is still set.

Yes, I received the order confirmation email from Ford on 25 January and priority code 19 is listed on the copy of the order I received from my dealer. The website details don't exactly match up, but I still think I'm ok...maybe I'll touch base with my dealer just to confirm all is still set. Side note: I get so much information from everyone on this site, I'm quite thankful that I found it.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here except I’m not a very early res. Must be a MN thing...
I have the same issue and I’m a day one Res. It’s like pulling teeth. They say they’re just trying to minimize expectation for if we don’t get one this year. I think it’s BS. Keep it as transparent as possible.

Ryan79260

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OP call you insurance company and give them that magic VIN and tell us your 6 month coverage. Only then will we believe. Or maybe not, I just want to know how much my insurance will be. I imagine its the same as a jeep. But who knows. NEXT!

and why do you think the OP hasn't chimed in after 18 pages of this? Interesting. lol
I did a quote yesterday (without a VIN so might not be too accurate) and simulated by dropping my 2013 F150 added the OB Bronco and my monthly went up about ~$20.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I never called him a liar, I may of be insinuating, but he is either the secret jeep guy lurking that does the post bomb to get us all up in the air, or he is legit. If he doesn't chime back in, i dont blame him. But it would be nice to know. ya know?

Sponsored

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I did a quote yesterday (without a VIN so might not be too accurate) and simulated by dropping my 2013 F150 added the OB Bronco and my monthly went up about ~$20 Per month.
Thank you !

gazrb

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Sentra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

he told you the whole vin number over the phone?

Mustang GTA

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
We got our vin for the rental. Supposed to have it here in early June.
Cyber Orange Badlands 2 door SaS with a winch and other things. Ought to be pretty cool.
Sponsored