Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay but he is full of crap and what leads you to believe he has any credibility?

Starting this thread was literally his first post and he's provided zero evidence of anything.

Ford stated very clearly everyone has till the 8th (today) to confirm addition of headliner for MGV builds (he claims he ordered a BL) so why would they generate a vin number on a customer order before that deadline?

In addition to all of that they haven't even finished scheduling and have stated scheduling and notification of builds won't happen till May.

Given all these factors does a new site user with ZERO credibility making a statement literally the thousands of other site users can't claim to make and going against everything thing we've been told by Ford themselves and dealers with actual credibility on this site get overridden by this random guy?

Seriously dude.

This thread need to be closed cause it's just stupid.
Have you read this?

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/priority-orders-what-are-they-who-gets-them.14905/
Sponsored

bsb78

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford insider.... The only VINs that I can see that are schedule are all prior to the Job 1 date (May 3rd). OP got bad info.

Everyone carry on, they should be coming up fairly soon. And no, I don’t know an exact date. It’s typically 2-3 weeks prior to being built.

Sponsored

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For those who've been reading between the lines, this shouldn't be all that surprising. Customer orders in certain configurations were always going to be built in the early MP phases, and before the more complex dealer demo builds (which I believe are all in MP2).

These rigs will have to sit at MAP until OKTB is issued, but customer orders are being built right now in very small numbers.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if it would be a good thing or bad thing to have one of the first built.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure if it would be a good thing or bad thing to have one of the first built.
Unless you're one of those influencers with a million followers who are going to pay for your Bronco by watching your ad-laden videos, I'd say it's a bad thing. I'm fine with them working out the early bugs with someone else's Bronco. 😄

Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If you get one of them thar priorities, peanut butter may be all you can afford, much sooner than if you had not.
Aldi was cleaned out of Peanut Butter today. Did I miss something?

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Aldi was cleaned out of Peanut Butter today. Did I miss something?
Also, the Army likes to use crunchy peanut butter as a lubricant, when they stick you with the big green weenie. Did you happen to notice an inordinate number of Army officers or senior NCOs (or corporals - they're so effing uptight) hanging around?

tehjukebox

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Falcon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
X