Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Banned
I was excited when l called my dealer and they informed me I'm scheduled for week of January 31 and provided me my VIN. Now with all these ADM horror stories I'm getting worried. The dealer has been nice so far, and agreed on MSRP from the start. I again confirmed the MSRP pricing but it's only verbal. They had me sign the Ford build sheet and send my driver's license, but from what I'm hearing that doesn't mean anything. Should l ask for something else or just wait it out at this point.
Sponsored

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

At this point, it isn't worth worrying about. It's either gonna be there or it isn't.

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Try to get them to attest to MSRP-only pricing over email, and get your DORA signed. I'd also tell them you do not want anything more on the vehicle than what's on the DORA - no dealer add-ons.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

See if you can start the paper work early? Maybe you can lock it in sooner to ease your anxiety lol.

Sponsored

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
Now that you have your VIN, I’d schedule an appointment to get the paperwork started and discuss financing options.

JFelty

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Get off this forum. Lots of negative energy here. Just because some dealers are charging adm, it does not mean your dealership will.
I agree. So far my dealer says MSRP and that's it. This is the 8th vehicle purchased by our family from this dealer (6th from this salesman) I'm hoping they keep up the great service.

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Do what I did. Go to the dealer and say “I read that the Ford FAQ recommends buyers get a signed purchase agreement. Can I get that please?” If they agree to it, cool. If not, try to switch dealers.

Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was excited when l called my dealer and they informed me I'm scheduled for week of January 31 and provided me my VIN. Now with all these ADM horror stories I'm getting worried. The dealer has been nice so far, and agreed on MSRP from the start. I again confirmed the MSRP pricing but it's only verbal. They had me sign the Ford build sheet and send my driver's license, but from what I'm hearing that doesn't mean anything. Should l ask for something else or just wait it out at this point.
I was in a similar situation, I had the signed by me order but nothing signed by them. The GM and both salesmen at the small dealership all said they sold all special order vehicles at MSRP at time of order. My Bronco showed up and everything was as expected, I paid MSRP with no BS. They are charging a flat $15K ADM on all abandoned Broncos they receive, my salesman told me that could probably be negotiated down. There are probably more good dealers than bad, but the bad ones get all the press.

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta, '10 911 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe you already have your answer from the other responses, but if I were in your shoes I'd pick up the phone and confirm with them.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OP, nothing you should lose sleep over. Despite what some people believe, you can't get a one-way contract that locks the dealership into selling to you at MSRP and you have the freedom to walk away from the sale if you want for whatever reason. A signed sales Agreement is about as much worth as the paper it is written on and requires legal adjudication to be enforced, which will cost you money in legal fees. Signatures on the DORA basically just shows that you and the dealer agree that the numbers on the paper came out of the Ford ordering system and verify that you and the dealer understand Ford's suggested retail price.

You just have to rely on the dealer being honest. Hopefully that will be the case. If you want to get some peace of mind, go face to face with the sales manager and make sure they intend to sell you your order at MSRP. That's really the best you can do.
Sponsored