PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
The vast majority of dealers have integrity. I would not be concerned unless they're on the naughty list...

Virtual-Chris

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Get off this forum. Lots of negative energy here. Just because some dealers are charging adm, it does not mean your dealership will.
Lots of negative energy here because the whole launch has been a shit show from the start and it continues unabated.

AlpineDescent

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At this point, Broncos are being produced fast enough that it is becoming less of a novelty, so pricing pressure is coming down fast. By late February or March, even more so.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP, nothing you should lose sleep over. Despite what some people believe, you can't get a one-way contract that locks the dealership into selling to you at MSRP and you have the freedom to walk away from the sale if you want for whatever reason. A signed sales Agreement is about as much worth as the paper it is written on and requires legal adjudication to be enforced, which will cost you money in legal fees. Signatures on the DORA basically just shows that you and the dealer agree that the numbers on the paper came out of the Ford ordering system and verify that you and the dealer understand Ford's suggested retail price.

You just have to rely on the dealer being honest. Hopefully that will be the case. If you want to get some peace of mind, go face to face with the sales manager and make sure they intend to sell you your order at MSRP. That's really the best you can do.
We both signed the DORA , with all taxes, doc fees listed etc etc, down to a bottom line "out the door" price.
I also ... and I believe this is very important ... put an additional $400 down directly with them, which was shown on the Line items we signed on.
Something about an exchange of currency REALLY solidifys a written and signed deal.

As it was, zero shenanigans with my small town dealer who has been giving OUTSTANDING pricing since we have dealt with them ... which, they still had new Broncos on the lot back then!!! LOL
93/94/95-ish

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My dealer said MSRP in an email way back in Oct 2020. Then when I ordered in Feb 2021 I got a DORA with MSRP, but not signed. Then in May when it got scheduled for production I got a sales agreement (still not signed) for MSRP and I sent them $900 deposit, feeling $$$ down was an agreement. Then when it shipped in Nov 2021 I sent an email with the amount of the cashiers check I would bring to delivery, based on sales agreement. Dealers response to the email was 'Oh, I forgot I gave you numbers". Honored MSRP, but I was nervous about this last response. Not saying he was going to pull any shenanigans, but it did give me pause. Glad I had a string of communication stating MSRP. Trust but verify.
Sponsored