Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA Sorrento
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I got the call today that my BadSquatch has been delivered. Plan on picking it up tomorrow afternoon. Built 10/11 delivered 10/26. About two weeks sooner than I expected. I know what we will be doing this weekend!!!

Ford Bronco Got the Call Today IMG_3459

Ford Bronco Got the Call Today IMG_3460
Sponsored

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well, I got the call today that my BadSquatch has been delivered. Plan on picking it up tomorrow afternoon. Built 10/11 delivered 10/26. About two weeks sooner than I expected. I know what we will be doing this weekend!!!

Looks great. Do you have any aftermarket or accessories planned, or just going to enjoy it as it is for now? Either way it will be a fun weekend ahead of you.

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What a great surprise that it showed early. Congrats! You will have fun. I haven't been on the PS4 to play a game since ours showed up!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Big Foot

Big Foot

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA Sorrento
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great. Do you have any aftermarket or accessories planned, or just going to enjoy it as it is for now? Either way it will be a fun weekend ahead of you.
I am completely new to off-roading so not real sure just yet. Looking at the AR Stirrups. Already ordered their BYOD rail and front license plate bracket. Shopping around for a winch but will probably hold off as I gather more info. That’s really all for now as it does overwhelm me a bit at all the possibilities. Going to enjoy it as much as we can and see where this road takes us.

Last edited:

BroncoNapped

Base
First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 S10
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congrats! I'm jealous of the AMB, looks great

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am completely new to off-roading so not real sure just yet. Looking at the AR Stirrups. Already ordered their BYOD rail and front license plate bracket. Shopping around for a winch but will probably hold off as I gather more info. That’s really all for now as it does overwhelm me a bit at all the possibilities. Going to enjoy it as much as we can and see where this road takes us.
Nice. Makes sense. The AR accessories look sweet. These new steps will be great. In terms of Winch, depending on how much you off road and the type of off roading you do it might not be necessary. For example I do a lot of high speed desert runs. I always have other trucks with me. Never needed a winch. Just another truck and a tow rope a few times I took the wrong line. even that was seldom. Rock crawling is new to me and a different story. In that case I can see the utility of having a winch.

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks! Now how much more of my money are you going to get???
I believe that is totally relative to how many more ‘gotta have it’ BRONCO parts I can get cranked out. 😉

Sponsored

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you're planning on doing any serious off-roading (where you would actually need a winch) I'd look at a set of actual rock rails/sliders. Those AR Stirrups would get ripped off (or hang your Bronco up) in the first 5 minutes at the rock park.

They're perfect for a mall crawler though...

Edit: Nothing against this company, the product does look great and I would 100% buy it for a vehicle that would never hit a trail (but why buy a Badlands Sasquatch if it's not going to be used off-road).

Last edited:
OP
OP
Big Foot

Big Foot

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA Sorrento
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you're planning on doing any serious off-roading (where you would actually need a winch) I'd look at a set of actual rock rails/sliders. Those AR Stirrups would get ripped off (or hang your Bronco up) in the first 5 minutes at the rock park.

They're perfect for a mall crawler though...

Edit: Nothing against this company, the product does look great and I would 100% buy it for a vehicle that would never hit a trail (but why buy a Badlands Sasquatch if it's not going to be used off-road).
This vehicle will be used off-road. But due to physical issues a step of some kind will be necessary. The plan is to have something that is somewhat easy to remove while off-road.

ATX_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What dealer did you go with in Texas?

OP
OP
Big Foot

Big Foot

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA Sorrento
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What dealer did you go with in Texas?
I went with Planet Ford in Spring, TX. Mainly because it is very close to where I live. So far it has been a good experience. But I still have not been able to make it to the dealership to finalize the deal. Hope to do that this evening.

ATX_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went with Planet Ford in Spring, TX. Mainly because it is very close to where I live. So far it has been a good experience. But I still have not been able to make it to the dealership to finalize the deal. Hope to do that this evening.
Oh thank god.... Ha. After all the threads about trouble with dealers my paranoid brain was worried that some dealer shenanigans were happening. My Bronco was built on the same day and is your EXACT same build. AMB, Badlands, SAS, Softtop. Also headed to Texas around Nov 3rd.

Yours looks great though. Congrats!
Sponsored