Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer had a Wildtrack with a soft top. I am really happy it had a soft top. It was raining as we drove and the soft top wasn’t as load as i thought it would be. I am used to road noise as i have always driving lifted trucks with big tires. The bronco sounded no different. Soft top felt durable and had no leaks at all i looked all over to find them.

The 2.7 is a monster. Great acceleration power and control is unbelievable. I took it on the freeway at 80MPH in the rain and was still able to hold a normal conversation so road noise to me is a non issue.

the bronco handled great and has good stopping power. While driving it this thing felt bigger than it is. It felt like i was driving a tank.

My wife had the opertunity to drive it. She said she likes it and she likes the heated steering wheel. HAHAHAHA
Ford Bronco Got to test drive dealers wild track. Soft top in the rain E82CA213-8307-462A-B932-396C870B4E14
Ford Bronco Got to test drive dealers wild track. Soft top in the rain 032AB0CA-0E0C-4DC7-A30B-CCED4C52024F
Sponsored

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am a broken record, I know, but how did it handle in the rain? I have been wondering about this for a long time. I haven't driven one yet, but when I went to see one at an event earlier this summer, the guy that drove it made it seem like it was dicey driving the Sas in the rain. I get the tires are really for off-road, not so much for highway, but mine will spend more time on the road than off. Will I need to get better tires? Thanks!

OP
OP
Trueblue2296

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am a broken record, I know, but how did it handle in the rain? I have been wondering about this for a long time. I haven't driven one yet, but when I went to see one at an event earlier this summer, the guy that drove it made it seem like it was dicey driving the Sas in the rain. I get the tires are really for off-road, not so much for highway, but mine will spend more time on the road than off. Will I need to get better tires? Thanks!
I thought it handled really well in the rain and slick roads. I drove it through town and on the freeway. A lot of sudden stops and turns and it felt really solid. It feels almost like an explorer on the road. Really smooth riding vehicle.
Sponsored