Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BD 4DR 7MT Soft
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was at the Bronco event at Tupp's brewery in McKinney TX today. Very fun to see a Bronco in person and kick the tires before paying for it (I have a build date in June).

Only thing I have to add that I haven't seen covered in the forum so far is that the grab bar by the front passenger knee feels kind of flimsy.
Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
window dressing & easily removed

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's been mentioned. Don't see it as a big deal.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder how many people will be pushed to a Jeep Wrangler by these numerous and overwhelming Ford failures.

Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder how many people will be pushed to a Jeep Wrangler by these numerous and overwhelming Ford failures.
We can hope at least one does.....
Ford Bronco Grab bar is flimsy you-points-finger

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After watching the video of the guy scratching every surface, trying to rip off these grab handles, and trying to break off the dash I tested the handles myself at an event. Not a big deal. It’s a rubber handle. Felt exactly what I thought it would feel like. I don’t think the flexibility of the handle is that significant to care or worry about. It’ll still serve it’s purpose for the passenger when they’re hanging on while cutting up.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gangstead

Gangstead

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BD 4DR 7MT Soft
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah go ahead and cancel your orders people. Really it was the only thing I could nit pick about the car. My only other concern is those little bungee cord door pockets don't look like they'll last very long.

I'll probably end up taking the grab bar off and using those two bolt holes to make a solid bracket for a cell phone mount or something. Sort of similar to the modified junk tray I did for my current car https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4075744

Last edited:

Sponsored

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably doesn’t help when there are dozens of people daily going through actually trying to break these things! Lol. There was one video on here and the guy was trying as hard as he could to break the dash around the screen.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely felt flimsy to me. If it ends up breaking it’ll be a good excuse to add something cool there.

mik06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It looks like it is in a kind of dumb place anyway so it wont probably see enough use to break. A fair enough issue though if it is flimsy and someone breaks it the cost to fix it wouldnt be covered under warranty.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad I got a base so I won't get those piece of shit grab handles. Aftermarket here I come
It's not thegtab handle itself that is flimsy. It's how it's mounted/ bolted under the cover. Anything you put there is going to shake until you fix the mounting issue. But who wants to waste time taking the whole console out and adding a couple big washers to fix something that doesn't really matter. Lol. If it breaks, warranty it.
Sponsored