First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
As a Basesquatch order holder and hopefully someday owner I am continuously looking for grab handles. The Base is missing one but I cannot find them anywhere. has anyone seen where they can be purchased?
Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As a Basesquatch order holder and hopefully someday owner I am continuously looking for grab handles. The Base is missing one but I cannot find them anywhere. has anyone seen where they can be purchased?
I thought all the trims came with the grab handle and I missing something

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Speaking of grab handles…. Ford’s placement isn’t ideal IMO. The passenger side handle on the center column isn’t bad but the handle on the right side of the dash is pretty much useless. It needs to extend a couple inches or more out from the dash. Better yet it needs to be either on the A pillar or above the passenger window. I get why Ford didn’t put one there with the curtain airbags, but I’m hoping someone comes up with an option that works with the airbags. If not, I can live with them the way they are.

iwantabasebronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was thinking of using the mounting space to put a 3d printed cup holder or something instead of grab handle

Sponsored

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was thinking of using the mounting space to put a 3d printed cup holder or something instead of grab handle
If you post any pics, you better be ready to make more than one. I know I wouldn't be the only one interested

Last edited:

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Speaking of grab handles…. Ford’s placement isn’t ideal IMO. The passenger side handle on the center column isn’t bad but the handle on the right side of the dash is pretty much useless. It needs to extend a couple inches or more out from the dash. Better yet it needs to be either on the A pillar or above the passenger window. I get why Ford didn’t put one there with the curtain airbags, but I’m hoping someone comes up with an option that works with the airbags. If not, I can live with them the way they are.
I wonder if a MIC 3.0 could incorporate a exterior grab handle above the driver door for getting in. One on the outside of the B-pillar might work too. Wife has complained already that she has nothing to grab to get in and the one on the dash is no help.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Some kind of organizer, trash can, or sunglass holder maybe? Not a lot of storage up front without door compartments (not including the net thing). You have the dash tray, console tray, and center console.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Gangstead

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BD 4DR 7MT Soft
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I saw someone on the forum here had taken their grab handle off and used some aluminum bar to make a rail between the two bolts. Then they had cell phone holders, knife holder etc on there. You could either make one of those or maybe buy their grab handle!

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Keep an eye on @EIGHTLUG @Archetype Racing, he may or may not be working on some grab handles...

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You have a preview ready?
The OEM rocker rail steps are the development priority right now: AR | STIRRUP

Once I'm back from SEMA, these projects will move with some serious velocity. I have a lof of ideas for the grab handle set, but no renderings as of now.
Sponsored