Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Soooo was Grabber Blue and Grabber Lime all speculation or is someone tracking down the original source?
Sponsored

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Velocity blue white top and tbd on the flares.

Kogi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Velocity blue white top and tbd on the flares.
Does Velocity Blue scratch the Grabber Blue itch? Looking at the 3d render of VB it seems to be more mettalic than GB. Thoughts?

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does Velocity Blue scratch the Grabber Blue itch? Looking at the 3d render of VB it seems to be more mettalic than GB. Thoughts?
Speaking for myself no. Grabber is not metallic or pearl. It's just a bright, bold in your face blue. I personally don't like velocity. I don't like the shade of blue or the over saturated pearl. Now lighting blue I love. As well as nitrous blue.

Kogi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Speaking for myself no. Grabber is not metallic or pearl. It's just a bright, bold in your face blue. I personally don't like velocity. I don't like the shade of blue or the over saturated pearl. Now lighting blue I love. As well as nitrous blue.
Lightning is nice but without a FE im thinking either velocity or cactus. Love the bright blues of Grabber for ford and Voodoo for toyota.

Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Lightning is nice but without a FE im thinking either velocity or cactus. Love the bright blues of Grabber for ford and Voodoo for toyota.
Voodoo is badass. Jeep's Chief Blue is too. I would hope that the next MY lightning would be available for all models. But it seems they are phasing it out in favor of velocity and ford performance blue.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

This is why I'm leaning Velocity Blue, its the closest to Grabber Blue they offer I think. I've been a Ford fan since before I could read and Grabber Blue on ANY Ford has always been my favorite color on one. I think Ford knows that because they release that color about every 3 years on Mustangs so that people will buy that year model with zero other changes, so look for it on the 2024 model LOL

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'd love a Bronco in Grabber Blue. The renders in this thread look nothing like Grabber Blue.

tf4wbh8dc4331.jpg
Sponsored