First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey @Administrator can your next one be what mine will look like when I have to pull random body panels out of the junkyard? Something like this?

Ford Bronco Grabber Blue 2021 Bronco 4-Door Preview Renderings t%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F10%2FFord-Mustang-rust-wrap-3

maybe throw in some fake rust to get it authentic

Ford Bronco Grabber Blue 2021 Bronco 4-Door Preview Renderings t%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F10%2FFord-Mustang-rust-wrap-3
OOh yeah wait till we start swapping doors in these things.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sure!

Well folks, there it is.....that's the one.

I always envisioned wanting grabber blue with a white roof but now I'm torn because that black roof also looks amazing!
Agreed.

I actually really dig the spare wheel cover.
It does look nice.....the only problem is the backup camera is mounted int he middle of the wheel, so you wouldn't be able to have the logo/word exactly centered like shown.

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I watched a video review of the new Defender and it had a feature that's becoming increasingly widespread in the industry but I've not seen Ford implement it yet - the camera rearview mirror option.

The guy liked it because out back of the Defender, there were immovable rear seat headrests (didn't look like they fold down like Ford ones), as well as the spare tire out the back window, which limit visibility. That got me thinking, it'd be nice to see something like that available, but I don't think we've seen anything indicating it might be there.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We will be up for two new vehicles in the next couple years. Mostly looking at a Bronco and a Tacoma. Was looking at getting the Bronco in a "safe" colour for my wife and a Voodoo Blue Tacoma for me.

That blue Bronco with the white roof though.... ???

That would be my pick for sure. Get something more neutral for the Tacoma.

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As long as the Partridge Family isn't the opening act at the reveal... I'm OK with waiting until July.
(Unless we're talking Laurie Partridge being there. I'm cool with that. Come to think of it, maybe Reuben Kincaid is in charge of the reveal... which would explain a lot...)

Sponsored

Deleted member 3063

Whoa, major flashback. Great render!
Painted my 46 Jeep Grabber Blue on white rims way back when. Built 289 HiPo, it was a fun toy.

69BroncoSlang!

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 F150, 69 Bronco
It must be just me, while the excitement for this is overdone IMO, do you all really want the first four door non Bronco grocery getter? I am excited for the Bronco return, I wish the bad boy of them all would be modeled after the original configuration. I would love to fill the garage with a 2021 decked out next to the 1969.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It must be just me, while the excitement for this is overdone IMO, do you all really want the first four door non Bronco grocery getter? I am excited for the Bronco return, I wish the bad boy of them all would be modeled after the original configuration. I would love to fill the garage with a 2021 decked out next to the 1969.
????????

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think he's mad about the 4 door.

Or the SuperSonics getting sold to Oklahma. Not sure.
Bahahah!! I read the post like 3 times and couldn’t make heads or tails of it LOL
Sponsored