thd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro SS 1/LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would be interested and i have a friend that might switch to Granger too but how does group shipping work if we have no idea when our Broncos will be ready. It could be 1-12 months between delivery. I am definitely a 2022 delivery unless Ford exceeds their expectations since I just got a reservation this week.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would be interested and i have a friend that might switch to Granger too but how does group shipping work if we have no idea when our Broncos will be ready. It could be 1-12 months between delivery. I am definitely a 2022 delivery unless Ford exceeds their expectations since I just got a reservation this week.
Group shipping works if you have clusters of people getting their Bronco in close proximity to each other. Reservation date give you an idea of the grouping. GA Granger group has several clusters forming as the group grows in number. @Granger Ford (Albert) is great at answering any questions you might have.

thd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro SS 1/LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok I see what you mean. Hopefully we can get some traction here in FL too.

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought about this, but in doing the math, the savings is only ~$500-$600.

Mullinax no dealer fees & x-plan match
vs
Granger/Stephens + shipping or driving it back

I'm going with Mullinax

Sponsored

alexraw

Outer Banks
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is Mullinax still the best option for FL or should we switch to Granger I am a bit confused? Also I already reserved with Mullinax back in July but I dont have X plan is it to late for me to get X plan for better pricing?

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is Mullinax still the best option for FL or should we switch to Granger I am a bit confused? Also I already reserved with Mullinax back in July but I dont have X plan is it to late for me to get X plan for better pricing?
As long as you have an actual x plan pin when you pick up the vehicle, you can use it.

alexraw

Outer Banks
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As long as you have an actual x plan pin when you pick up the vehicle, you can use it.
Sorry for my ignorance on X plan but what is the pin? Is this just a pin code you receive when you sign up for the X plan? is there a deadline by when I need to have X plan? Also do you know how much the X plan is saving you over MSRP price that Mullinax is offering?

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry for my ignorance on X plan but what is the pin? Is this just a pin code you receive when you sign up for the X plan? is there a deadline by when I need to have X plan? Also do you know how much the X plan is saving you over MSRP price that Mullinax is offering?
When you're a member of the x plan ( depending on how you join, as you may need to be a member for X amount of time ), I believe there's a specific number you use call Ford. You call them and ask for a pin and that you're buying a vehicle and they will give you a pin number to give to the dealer. Though X plan won't give you a pin for a bronco, but they will give you pin for a ranger or f-150. Pin's are not vehicle specific when buying though and they do have a time frame to be used in or they expire.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mullinax is honoring the XPlan
I thought about this, but in doing the math, the savings is only ~$500-$600.

Mullinax no dealer fees & x-plan match
vs
Granger/Stephens + shipping or driving it back

I'm going with Mullinax

Ive been battling with the same thoughts ... With xplan at Mullinax is it worth driving ? ... Im still trying to figure out the numbers for xplan savings vs $1k below invoice on the 2 models im interested in .. BASE/BD anyone know the multiplier .. Im sure its been noted here somewhere lol cant find it ..

Sponsored

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ive been battling with the same thoughts ... With xplan at Mullinax is it worth driving ? ... Im still trying to figure out the numbers for xplan savings vs $1k below invoice on the 2 models im interested in .. BASE/BD anyone know the multiplier .. Im sure its been noted here somewhere lol cant find it ..
There's a thread in the reservation section with a spreadsheet on it.

Found it. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...eet-x-plan-vs-invoice-and-below-invoice.2319/

Personally, I don't think the drive is worth it. By the time you add up the cost of a plane ticket, fuel for the drive back, hotels, and food, it all adds up and closes that gap between Mullinax and Granger.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

thd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro SS 1/LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's a thread in the reservation section with a spreadsheet on it.

Found it. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...eet-x-plan-vs-invoice-and-below-invoice.2319/

Personally, I don't think the drive is worth it. By the time you add up the cost of a plane ticket, fuel for the drive back, hotels, and food, it all adds up and closes that gap between Mullinax and Granger.
Or you can just have the Bronco shipped to your door or someplace nearby. I don't know what xplan is so I'll take the $1,000 under invoice and pay $850 or less to have it shipped to me.
Sponsored