Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, my Brother in Law is the Sales Manager at Fox Ford in Grand Rapids, MI. I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has a reservation with them. I sent him a link to this forum and suggested he might post any deals Fox Ford might be willing to offer.
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not me, I'm east coast. I hope you warned him about this place though. These guys will sniff out B.S. any chance they get. ;)

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So, my Brother in Law is the Sales Manager at Fox Ford in Grand Rapids, MI. I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has a reservation with them. I sent him a link to this forum and suggested he might post any deals Fox Ford might be willing to offer.
If he can’t match Granger or Stephens, he’s not going to get a warm reception. If he can, he’ll be the toast of the town. At least that’s my take on it from watching these threads.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If he can’t match Granger or Stephens, he’s not going to get a warm reception. If he can, he’ll be the toast of the town. At least that’s my take on it from watching these threads.
I will say that simply doing something better than X-Plan would be a nice change of pace. So far we have ... 4 or 5 (?) dealers that are offering either a discount or help with hotel/travel accommodations.

A local dealer offering a bit of cash back or $500 in free accessories would be awesome for folks that don’t want to take their brand new truck on a 1,000 mile highway trip.

Sponsored

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
New here, so please pardon the naïveté. Where would I find any Info on west MI dealers/deals?

OP
OP
JesseS

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

New here, so please pardon the naïveté. Where would I find any Info on west MI dealers/deals?
If your local dealers are not listed in the spreadsheet then you will need to contact them directly and speak with a E-commerce Manager. you can find the spreadsheet list HERE

N3T

Big Bend
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 e320 wagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Watching this thread.
I’m in Detroit so I’d be interested in seeing a Michigan dealer come on here & simply be upfront and transparent about their pricing. That would most likely secure my business.

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not to hijack away from Fox Ford, but I talked to Barber Ford in Holland, and asked about any deals for a volume buy. They said they’d bring it up at their next sales manager meeting and would get back to me.

Any other info from Fox about something similar?

Sponsored

Akwoolf

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Aviator, GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Not to hijack away from Fox Ford, but I talked to Barber Ford in Holland, and asked about any deals for a volume buy. They said they’d bring it up at their next sales manager meeting and would get back to me.

Any other info from Fox about something similar?
Currently with Preferred in Grand Haven. I’d be up for entertaining a switch if the right situation were to arise. Dealerships that throw on extra costs for VIN Etching, Nitrogen, etc., lose points in my book. (as a general rule ~ not saying that Preferred necessarily does that)

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Currently with Preferred in Grand Haven. I’d be up for entertaining a switch if the right situation were to arise. Dealerships that throw on extra costs for VIN Etching, Nitrogen, etc., lose points in my book. (as a general rule ~ not saying that Preferred necessarily does that)
I hear ya. I’ve bought from Borgman in Grandville in the past, but have no preference, and my wallet will dictate where I buy. No idea if anything will come of it, but it certainly can’t hurt to try and leverage some volume somewhere.
Sponsored