Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone who has an order/res with Granger and Stephens - who is your sales rep? I need to change dealers and just want a better experience. Looking for someone I can reach out to who is just responsive and helpful. Thanks in Advance!
Sponsored

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone who has an order/res with Granger and Stephens - who is your sales rep? I need to change dealers and just want a better experience. Looking for someone I can reach out to who is just responsive and helpful. Thanks in Advance!
I'm with Stephens and John is the contact guy. I'm not sure if Ford is going to allow dealer changes once ordering begins for the MY22s, but I don't believe you can currently change dealerships.

OP
OP
the blue potato

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks @Deano Bronc - its a long story but gave up my res from last year to wait. Now I simply want to talk to a rep and just get a new order in and go with a long wait (essentially I would be a net "new" customer again). Would John be the guy to talk to?

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Zach@Granger . You can reach out to Zach and he can point you in the right direction for granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We would be happy to help. Email [email protected] and one of our staff members will be happy to help.

Sponsored

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks @Deano Bronc - its a long story but gave up my res from last year to wait. Now I simply want to talk to a rep and just get a new order in and go with a long wait (essentially I would be a net "new" customer again). Would John be the guy to talk to?
Ahhh, I see.
Yes, John would be your guy. @StephensAutoCenter