Sponsored

Granger... can i get the rundown on how it works if you don't want the bronco you ordered?

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If the vehicle does not work for you at delivery we will just refund the $100 and move on...

Any other way would just sour your experience and would harm our reputation...

Not worth it in the end to either party...

@Cmarch0519 you are correct
So Granger is no longer taking an additional $400 deposit ($500 total) when the vehicle is VIN locked? Makes no difference to me, just wanting to keep up on the current deal.
Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So Granger is no longer taking an additional $400 deposit ($500 total) when the vehicle is VIN locked? Makes no difference to me, just wanting to keep up on the current deal.
This thread is from August. $400 + $100 is still the case AFAIK.

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
i just wanted to reach out to Granger, but anyone else who has input can chime in. My wife and i are wanting a Bronco, but we've also never had a true body on frame SUV, so i would love to drive it and make sure it works for our situation. I also know that if we dont take advantage of the reservation and order one, it may be a very long time before we could drive one, and then order it and wait for delivery. I would like to replace some existing vehicles we have by summer of 2022.

Do you have the option to drive a vehicle you ordered and refuse it? I assume if you can do that, how much is the deposit you would lose? We're thinking of driving out to IA to get it as we have family in NE that we could visit on the way back. I just need to know if we have any options if we show up to pick it up and it just won't work for us. Thanks!
My dealer claims my $1000 is fully refundable if I don't like it when it arrives, because they will gladly take the Bronco I ordered and sell it on the lot at a premium.

BadlandsJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer claims my $1000 is fully refundable if I don't like it when it arrives, because they will gladly take the Bronco I ordered and sell it on the lot at a premium.
What do you think a dealer would mark up the price? 5k?10k? Or more. The TRD pros and SRTs SS AMG etc get marked up all the time

Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What do you think a dealer would mark up the price? 5k?10k? Or more. The TRD pros and SRTs SS AMG etc get marked up all the time
My dealer told me that if they get an order refused they are going down their list to see if anyone else has a reservation that matches the refused order and calling them. I have no idea what they plan to mark it up though. I really doubt it would ever make it to the lot before someone grabbed it.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If the vehicle does not work for you at delivery we will just refund the $100 and move on...

Any other way would just sour your experience and would harm our reputation...

Not worth it in the end to either party...

@Cmarch0519 you are correct
The Granger people do business the way people use to do business. It is refreshing in today’s world. They make buying a vehicle a win/win for both the customer and the dealership.
Sponsored