First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I was lucky enough to take delivery on Monday from Granger Ford in Granger Iowa!
My 2021 Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch has finally arrived!!!!!!!

Granger did an awesome job throughout the entire process. Whenever I had questions they were quick to answer and even provided me with train car numbers so I was able to track my truck as it left the plant!

My Bronco left Omaha on Sunday and was delivered on Sunday (while they were closed)

Monday morning 20 minutes after Granger opened I had a picture of my truck and some pickup details from Hunter. I have never been more excited to get an email in my entire life!

They worked quickly to get it ready so that I could pick it up later that night! I also received a quick call from finance where they verified some details abd they set the time I could come in and finish up paper work.

I arrived at 6:00 pm, Sean and Hunter met me at my Bronco that was parked I front of their mural wall. We went over the truck, they showed me some of the details on it, paired my phone, took the top down and then we went in to do the paperwork.

Next we sat with Eric and he got us started on signing papers, he offered us an extended warranty and paint protection plans. I declined the paint protection (I’ll be vinyl wrapping it soon) but I did the extended warranty. The price was fair for the piece of mind being offered. We also got a great interest.

Eric did a great job of getting us in and out quick ( even though my 2 kids were being a little challenging) and we were out the door at about 7:25.

Overall my experience was fantastic at Granger, the price paid was under sticker, the all communicated with me well and we’re just as excited about my Bronco as I was. I don’t plan on getting rid of it for a long time, but when I need a new vehicle I’ll make sure they are my first stop!

0497ADB3-EA3C-4805-927F-4D5643294BD4.jpeg

1166ABD3-BD4D-49BA-B6ED-15E0F297F91E.jpeg

18F48405-22FB-4A62-A51A-87347C67DA53.jpeg
Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Confused by the title. Is this your 2nd Bronco?
I think he is saying that it is the second one that Granger received.

Sponsored

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

B-E-A-UTIFUL Bronco!

Congrats!

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congrats. That's my build - just Cactus Gray!

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Granger has only gotten 2 Broncos?! Seems like they got that first edition delivery months ago. Puts into perspective just how few Broncos there must be on the road.

2 down, 500(?) to go?

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats!
Beautiful BD..

as someone getting ready to pick up their bronco from Granger soon, this process excites me!

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think he is saying that it is the second one that Granger received.
No, sorry. I was the second bronco they have delivered.
Ahhh thanks. I figured that but didn't see it in the body of your post so wasn't too sure. Congrats!
Surprised of all their reservations and size that yours is only their 2nd delivered

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Granger has only gotten 2 Broncos?! Seems like they got that first edition delivery months ago. Puts into perspective just how few Broncos there must be on the road.

2 down, 500(?) to go?
Right?!

If I had an order in at Granger and needed my vehicle asap, I'd be kinda bummed

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What kind of paint protection did they offer? I've been thinking of getting PPF on the sides to avoid pin stripping when I get it dirty.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My thoughts exactly, surprised they only have gotten 2 customer orders to date. Our dealer has delivered 8 and #9 is being picked up today. Sounds like it is going to be a busy fall in Iowa.

Edit. Nice Bronco. Congrats.
Sponsored

Last edited: