Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thinking of changing my reservation to Granger. I am a Nebraska boy who is now living in Northern California. Been kinda disappointed in the dealers out here. The Ford Store which is near me has no ADM and honors X-Plan (which i qualify for) but is $450 over invoice and gave me really poor offers for my trade in's (2009 all stock Jeep Rubicon & a 50th anniversary edition Mini Cooper Camden) both of which i can get way more money from private party sale (and even significantly more on Carvana). My question would be 1) who should I contact about switching to Granger & 2) Estimate on shipping cost to the bay area. If it is to much i will just fly out and drive back.
Contact ford via 1800 number

I’m in the Bay Area too and will fly out to Iowa and stop n see my in-laws in Nebraska on the drive back.
Sponsored

zconner1

Badlands
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Contact ford via 1800 number

I’m in the Bay Area too and will fly out to Iowa and stop n see my in-laws in Nebraska on the drive back.
Yep that is my plan as well hit some trails on the way back out west see the family....

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The profit numbers are incorrect as I stated in another reply.. Do not know where, why or how the poster came up those

What I agreed to was there is just under 2% hold back with a potential of another 1%...

I do not know what you are referring to with ADM but that is Additional Dealer Markup we do not participate in that behavior - so it is not relevant to our store...

I will not speak for other stores..

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Repaired the first post and added holdback so its easier to comprehend

I see that it could be bent that way so now we are good... (y)

Sponsored

Cbr954

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good info.

Who are these baller people with the fancy trade-ins? I just check the KBB for my "good" vehicle. Trade in value of.....$700 :oops:

Lol...

Nobody is taking my 2008 Ford Edge with currently 227,000 miles that my wife dinged up over years of use. I'm pretty sure the Cooper tires I just put on are worth more than the car is.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I could be wrong, too, and Granger should correct me if I'm wrong, too. :cool: But:

The "some extra something something" for selling a sizable number of vehicles in a period can come in the form of Ford sending the dealer a larger number of unreserved Broncos to sell on their lot for whatever price they can get. Theoretically, those sales will make the slim holdback on sales of the first bunch of hosses very worthwhile.
While I hope you are correct in the sizable numbers.. Zach is just wanting to grow his company and Ford presence..

I believe he is on the right path and this model seems to work well for us..

If we do happen to receive some "allocation" (for lack of better word) over on the Bronco, Bronco Sport, Mach E, Mustang, F-150 that will be priced like we price all of our vehicle.

To sell them quickly, fair priced and with open transparency to the customer..

It has been working for us so far so the old adage"if it ain't broke don't fix it" comes to mind ?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thinking of changing my reservation to Granger. I am a Nebraska boy who is now living in Northern California. Been kinda disappointed in the dealers out here. The Ford Store which is near me has no ADM and honors X-Plan (which i qualify for) but is $450 over invoice and gave me really poor offers for my trade in's (2009 all stock Jeep Rubicon & a 50th anniversary edition Mini Cooper Camden) both of which i can get way more money from private party sale (and even significantly more on Carvana). My question would be 1) who should I contact about switching to Granger & 2) Estimate on shipping cost to the bay area. If it is to much i will just fly out and drive back.
Zac here is the phone number if you decide to switch dealers.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...he-first-post-as-i-get-more-information.2539/

As for shipping the quotes I am getting to the bay area are 1200 to 1300...

May be more economical for you to take a vacation to Iowa and stop in Nebraska to visit family...

Show off the new ride, then head back to the bay with some stops in the mountains and put some scenery in the windshield...

Just some thoughts, I know time is money but we only get so much time, so enjoy it all..

NW-Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How does it work for "conquest" vehicles as trade-ins? Is there any $$ advantage to the buyer to trade in a conquest vehicle or is that just a benefit to the dealer?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How does it work for "conquest" vehicles as trade-ins?

Is there any $$ advantage to the buyer to trade in a conquest vehicle or is that just a benefit to the dealer?

What do you mean by conquest first.

Sponsored

NW-Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How does it work for "conquest" vehicles as trade-ins?

Is there any $$ advantage to the buyer to trade in a conquest vehicle or is that just a benefit to the dealer?

What do you mean by conquest first.

I've heard it said by a dealer an OEM (sometimes) will offer incentives targeting drivers of competing vehicles as a challenge to brand loyalty. Jeep Wrangler seems like it would fit that bill for Bronco.

I have to believe somewhere at Ford, they have a KPI which informs leadership as to the make and model of trade-ins, and the leadership probably cares much about how many Jeep Wranglers were traded in on Bronco.

Does someone trading in a Jeep Wrangler for a Bronco get any benefit?

Cereus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have been asked this question numerous times, so I decided to make a post all its own, so it does not get lost in the thread jungle.

I
Just created an account to say it is cool to see you leading the way on this. I'm in Ankeny so will probably be heading your way at some point!
Sponsored