First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reading this is beyond frustrating. I just don’t understand Fords direction. It doesn’t make sense.

With that said, everyone around me knows I’m a car guy. I buy and sell my cars ALL THE TIME! I’ve bought 5 cars within the last 2 years. They asked me why I’m buying from Iowa when I live around 10 dealers here in Minnesota. It’s because of Zach and his team. I get responses from my annoying questions every time. I often wonder if Hunter is annoyed by me yet??? But when I tell people that this is the direction to go, I have many people interested in Fords and Jeeps! If my brothers didn’t just buy brand new Jeeps up here, they would have went to Granger. I’m going to keep spreading the good word for a solid dealership like Granger. I always believe you need to be a strong advocate for quality dealers like this because there aren’t many left! Thanks Zach for your hard work and transparency during this Bronco debacle!!! Looking forward to getting my Bronco from you soon (hopefully by Thanksgiving)!!
Sponsored

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Whether or not I end up getting a Bronco (I really want a bronco) I will be purchasing from Granger motors/Granger Ford! Keep up the good fight Zach!

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn.

I have a lot of respect for how you laid it out for everyone, I hope Ford comes to their senses and sees dealers such as yourselves who are actually increasing brand adoption and loyalty instead of lining their pockets.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

@Zach@Granger , Wow, that is a punch in the gut. Looks like I’ll be nursing the ol’ Escape along a few more years. I suppose if it ends up terminal, I’ll change direction. I had such a good experience at your store in August with Ben and Jay, I’ll end up buying something from your store no matter what.

Thanks for the transparency and honest way of doing business. In the end you will be rewarded, if nothing else, you and your team, starting with Albert have gained incredible respect from me and this forum.

BlakeD69

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What a class act this dealershiup is. Thank you for your leadership and ethics and transparency. May Ford Co regain those qualities quickly.

Sponsored

JAM

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the update Zach.

Doing the math on reservations, with Granger having over 1,000 orders from the March 2021 cutoff left to fill, and Ford advertising the 125,000 orders number all year; it seems as though Granger has somewhere around 1% of total orders placed. That's no small number considering the hundreds of dealerships across the country. With the Granger team's presence on this forum, is it fair to say a large portion of those orders are forum members as well?

With those type of numbers, I think there's a real chance we can organize ourselves into a voice that will be heard by Ford brass. There shouldn't be a single Jim Farley or Mike Levine tweet on instragram post that doesn't include a 100 replies asking about the disservice Ford is doing to Granger customers.

I’m also curious if there are dealer feedback surveys that Ford cares about? Would be happy to share my thoughts on the dealerships I’ve interacted with for the past year plus. The pricing at Granger was secondary consideration for me when I decided to place my order with Zach and team. The primary reason was the honest up front Communication. I’ve never bought anything but Ford’s my entire life. I couldn’t get my local dealer to return a call when I asked about bronco ordering/pricing. Wednesday night I drove by that dealer and noticed a Bronco on display, left a voicemail to ask if they were doing test drives, and still haven’t heard back from them.

Last edited:

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The last thing I would do is give a big dealership my business, especially after this latest move by Ford, no doubt influenced by big dealerships. Once again, they've shown us how they win business. Essentially, by cheating. I wouldn't buy a scooter from one of those guys.

Thanks for the facts, Zach. You still have my business.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A little OT but did you say Gladiator order banks opened yesterday??? I know the Wrangler order guide dropped yesterday. But nothing for the Gladiator.
Ford Bronco Granger Ford -2022 Bronco Allocation - No one said it was going to be easy 1633783798678

Yep

Sponsored

Mustard

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300C, Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Zach, thanks for laying it all out for us.

Rhetorical question: So the whole "we will fill reservations before dealer stock" promise from Ford has been completely obliterated going forward? It will only take Ford 6 years to fill the reservations at Granger with these estimates. WTH is Ford thinking?

Makes me wonder if I really want to give Ford my business because it sure seems like they don't want mine.

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks rockstars at Ford for rewarding the large big city dealerships that are charging $15-25k ADM for selling a lot of Ecosports and Escapes instead of trying to service your patient reservation holders and punishing the small town dealerships that give you penetration into rural markets that give you an advantage over startups in the upcoming EV changeover.

The Granger team has been excellent to this community. Those of you with social media should reach out to Ford. Now I have to convince the wife she needs a Bronco Sport.

ResEng68

Badlands
First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wonderful.dealerahip. I like the not so subtle offer to convert orders to a Wrangler build (on favorable terms). I hope that this may light a fire under ford's ass.

Not a good look when your #1 launch dealership is providing open referral to your competitor.
Sponsored