Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger Do you have final allocation numbers? Or these numbers are just your estimation? I am wondering when it would be possible to understand a place in the line and chances for 22 vs 23. I am 07/17/20 reservation day.
We are not given final allocation numbers for the year or quarterly estimtes. Just a month by month estimate.
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What did military auto charge you?
$47,953

They have so far failed to honor their low price guarantee. They didn't like my quotes from Chapman and Granger.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is any way to know my chances for 22? Or it's not possible now and at all? Thanks for your help!
No, unfortunately no way to know at this point. It is a sliding scale based upon the 3 factors (BS Sales, Overall Sales, and 2021 allocation) as well as total production capacity.

So if things goes smoothly with chips that helps everyone, if they go badly it slows things down.

Also, the more Bronco Sports and share of national sales increase, the more our number goes up.

That is why I gave a large range. All I know for certain is we get 11 for the first month. Outside of that, we only get a 30 day window into where we're going.

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sell it to forum member or flip it for a few bucks. Whatever you do, don’t abandon the order. Dealer wins and likely adds heavy ADM. My .02
Take delivery and then contact Vroom, Carvana, etc. I'll bet they offer you a pretty penny. Yeah, it's risky, but... the dealer doesn't get the vehicle.

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My thoughts. You need to divorce your current wife and find a new one who wants a Bronco over a boring 4Runner. 😁
I know, right? BUT I may have forgot to mention that my Badlands 2 door came last week, to my shock, so I am stoked and she can keep that 4Runner. She just doesn't want all the drool from my dogs in the 'yota...thanks goodness for rubberized flooring...

devildog0331

Badlands
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 BMW M3 competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How would Illinois consumer protection laws apply to a transaction that transfered from Michigan to Iowa once you ordered from Granger?
It can get complicated, but generally, Ford decided to do business in Illinois, advertise to me in Illinois, Give me a reservation in Illinois, and therefore opened themselves up to the jurisdiction of Illinois.

4Runfun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC / Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Here's why I am not likely to move to another dealer even though there are 900+ in front of me. I have called around here in Georgia and not having any luck. This a Ford Dealer. This whole process is wrong. So disappointing

Ford Bronco Granger Ford -2022 Bronco Allocation - No one said it was going to be easy 1634232909170

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No, unfortunately no way to know at this point. It is a sliding scale based upon the 3 factors (BS Sales, Overall Sales, and 2021 allocation) as well as total production capacity.

So if things goes smoothly with chips that helps everyone, if they go badly it slows things down.

Also, the more Bronco Sports and share of national sales increase, the more our number goes up.

That is why I gave a large range. All I know for certain is we get 11 for the first month. Outside of that, we only get a 30 day window into where we're going.
So is 956 > 11? ;) lol. Unless I order a stripped big bend softtop, sounds like a no-go.

I know that you get one or two priority builds. It would be really cool if you gave the person at the end of the queue on whatever random day (Oct 28th) a priority build (which is not me because there are others after me).

Sponsored

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here's why I am not likely to move to another dealer even though there are 900+ in front of me. I have called around here in Georgia and not having any luck. This a Ford Dealer. This whole process is wrong. So disappointing

Ford Bronco Granger Ford -2022 Bronco Allocation - No one said it was going to be easy 1634232909170
This is what I said on the other thread!! Here's the evidence - this is where Ford wants them selling at. And they're supporting the tactics.

Blainestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R55, F56
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My original local dealer refused to discuss any pricing with me. I was pushing for MSRP but they kept repeating they wouldn't commit to pricing until it arrived. I would have respected them telling me they were adding an ADM even though I wouldn't pay it but this tactic annoyed me to no end. I kept trying until the Monday before the dealership switch deadline then I went to Granger because they have been upfront and helpful the entire way.
Same. They wouldn't answer definitively, so I switched to Granger, despite the 20 hour drive.

That one is $5000 under MSRP*! What a deal!

MSRP* = MSRP x 2

devildog0331

Badlands
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 BMW M3 competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The reservation terms and conditions state:

7. Right to Modify, Cancel Program.

Ford reserves the right to change, update, improve, correct, modify, suspend, discontinue or cancel all or part of the Program, including any of its features, functionalities or manners of operation at any time without any notice or obligation to you. Your use of the Program after any changes are implemented will be considered acceptance of such changes.

11. Force Majeure.

Your participation in the Program and/or your Reservation does not create liability for Ford or you for any failure to perform due to an event beyond our control, including, but not limited to, any Act of God, terrorism, war, political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, unavailability of materials, strike, earthquake, flood, pandemic or any other natural or man-made eventuality outside of our control.

13. Limitation of Liability.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER, SUBJECT ONLY TO THE LIMITS OF APPLICABLE LAW, SHALL FORD BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY, REGARDLESS OF THE BASIS OR CIRCUMSTANCES OF ANY CLAIM, DAMAGE, LOSS OR EXPENSE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES.

IN THE EVENT THAT WE ARE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, COSTS OR EXPENSES UNDER, ARISING OUT OF, OR WITH RESPECT TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR RESERVATION, OUR LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE, THE AMOUNT OF YOUR RESERVATION DEPOSIT.

14. Applicable Law, Venue, and Class Action Waiver.

These Terms, its subject matter and its formation, and any related non-contractual disputes or claims, are governed by the laws of the State of Michigan. Ford and you agree that the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, or the Sixth Circuit Court, Oakland County, Michigan has exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute, controversy or claim arising from or connected with these Terms. Ford and you consent to the jurisdiction of the Michigan courts and waive any objections as to personal jurisdiction or as to the laying of venue in such courts due to inconvenient forum or any other basis.

None of these clauses seem to be outside of any legal theory, which means I doubt a judge would find them illegal. This is standard contract language I've seen hundreds of times in my career as a contracts manager. Jurisdiction of law is Michigan. At worst Ford is liable to refund the OP's $100.
You are assuming that Ford's click through URL terms and conditions are enforceable. The law on this is not black and white, and the enforceability of linked terms through a digital interface to bind terms to an agreement or contract require examination through different legal tests. Even then, reading through each point you posted, I have strong legal arguments against each one. For example, number 7, Ford can unilateraly change a contract after forming it? Don't know about that one, i'll take my chances. Number 11, not circumstances beyond their control, they are choosing this path. Number 13, against public policy in Illinois, terms will be strictly construed by a reviewing Court, plenty of room for legal maneuvering here.

Go_Galt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome savings on the Outer Banks.